“Absolutely Delightful”

Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Sheboygan
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Absolutely Delightful”
Reviewed May 31, 2011

My family and I spent two nights at the sleep inn hotel last month and found it to be a very enjoyable stay. I very much appreciated the friendliness of the staff and how willing they were to make sure we were comfortable. Sleep inn also gets another thumbs up from me on their cleanliness in the rooms making me feel right at home. Complimentary breakfasts include waffles that the kids, and my husband, loved! The hotel is near the lake so we are looking forward to our summer stay.

Room Tip: in some rooms pets are allowed
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Moline, IL
Reviewed May 9, 2011

We stayed at the Sleep Inn while our son was playing tennis in Kohler. We were greeted warmly by the gentleman at the front desk. He was very helpful throughout our stay. Our room was very clean and the beds and pillows very comfortable. The breakfast was good. Everyone was friendly and helpful! Great stay!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Brownsdale, Minnesota
Reviewed April 19, 2011

I called April 4 to reserve two rooms for my husband and myself, and also a room for our son and his family. I was quoted $74.99 for a double queen room, and $64.99 for the king room. While making the reservations, the desk attendent had computer problems, and said that she would call me back. Upon her return call on April 7, she was able to secure the double queen @ $74.99, However, since then the rates had gone up due to a "race weekend", and her manager would get back to me. I called on April 11 and April 18, finally the manager spoke to me on April 18 and said that I would have to pay "race weekend" ($139) rates for both rooms, she had a business to run. This does not seem like good buisness practice to me.

Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank sca0607
San Jose, California
Reviewed March 2, 2011

I had walked in as the weather was getting bad, the girl at the desk was very helpful and knowledable. The pool area was big and the room's were much larger than most hotels. The desk in the room was huge and I could spread out my paperwork. The breakfast was appetizing and the fitness center had a newer model treadmill. At check out the staff went out of their way to ask if I needed any directions. I am glad that the hotel was right at the exit and I did not have to drive in the nasty weather. I will stay here everytime I am in the area.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Dharia1
Shawano WI
Reviewed November 23, 2010

I had to stay in Sheboygan prior to a seminar and chose this hotel for price and location. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and the rooms were spacious and well kept. My wake up call came on time and I have no complaints whatsoever. I would stay here again for the value of the property. The morning breakfast is simple but fine.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Wisconsin
Reviewed November 8, 2010

Booked two rooms with family and friends to go to a Halloween party. The desk clerk had us all set up with adjoining rooms before we even asked. She was excited to take pictures for us when we were in our costumes. All staff were friendly. Clean, good-sized rooms with comfortable beds. Great location off highway but took a little longer to get to downtown on the business route, about 30 mph. Didn't notice any highway noise. Nice "Ma & Pa" restaurant within walking distance and gas station/convenience store next door. Breakfast was nothing special just the typical continental breakfast. Did not use the pool, much TV, internet service or fitness center.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Iron Mountain, Michigan
Reviewed July 23, 2010

Walls paper thin. Floors paper thin. Heard footsteps from above and voices from either side. And when I say voices...if I would have tried, I could have understood what was being said.
Bulb burned out in room. Shower head cannot be adjusted. The price we paid was comporable to a Chicago Hilton Garden Room motel with on site restaurant!
However, nice large desk. Could use a few more receptacles for the electronic age. Wireless is adequate, but unsecure connection.
This hotel is part of the "earn extra money by providing a useless safe in room" concept. Must tell them to take it off the bill. There sure must have been a good salesman that went across the country selling those to motel owners.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family