“No Fuss No Muss.....Simply Great Pizza and service ♥” 5 of 5 bubbles

Faye's Pizza
Ranked #10 of 160 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Desloge, Missouri
“No Fuss No Muss.....Simply Great Pizza and service ♥”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Husband and I came here last year for a late night dinner and it was soo good that we came back again this year for lunch. Husband had the personal pizza and I had a bowl of their sausage and potato soup.... omg the soup was amazing can only imagine how fantastic it would be on a winters day.... so good with a hint of heat ;) the personal size pizza is great for one person but can easily be shared between 2 for a lighter lunch and the pizza has fantastic flavor light and crispy. It is a smaller restaurant and does have an outdoor patio for some extra space but it is the service and food that make this place not to mention there prices are so reasonable. Great place for individuals, couples, and definitely families. Cant say enough great things about Fayes ... ♥ it !!!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank SEMOgirl

Zion, Illinois
“Most awesome thin pizza ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Husband and adult son in Sheboygan for the 4th of July weekend. We had a desire for homemade pizza and decided to visit Faye's due to the high praises on Trip Advisor. The place is tiny with limited space for dining; however we had arrived before the dinner rush and were immediately seated. We were impressed with what was offered on the menu. They have lot more than pizza. Our order was taken soon after with my son and I wanting a large thin crust half pepperoni and half sausage pizza and my husband opting for medium deep dish sausage. The waiter prepared us for a longer wait due to the extra baking time for deep dish. During the wait the rest of the dining room quickly filled up and since it was a beautiful day the waiters offered outdoor seating for the overflow. The waitstaff were punctual and cheerful with everyone. The smells coming from the kitchen were so mouthwatering! We took note that several customers arrived for take out orders. Both our pizzas arrived in 15 minutes piping hot and prepared perfectly! My son, who is a self described pizza connoisseur, raved about our thin crust selection; wafer thin crust, not over baked, chewy pepperoni, gooey cheese and delectable sauce - pizza heaven!!! My husbandvgave high marks for his deep dish pie. We called the manager over to complement him on such great tasting pizza and fantastic customer service! This place will always be on our to do list every time we visit Sheboygan :)

Bloomington, Minnesota
“Great local pizza place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

We were visiting Sheboygan and wanted some really good pizza and decided to try Faye's, based on the good reviews here. They are spot on. The restaurant is small but there is a patio out back. Cody, our server, was funny, friendly, and hustled around the place making sure everyone had what they needed. He was very friendly to my kids also - spoke right to them, which servers don't always do.

We are not fans of cripsy crust so we went with deep dish and it was worth every decadent bite! We did not have any leftovers and I was truly disappointed. We will be back for sure, next time we pass through Sheboygan.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Chicago
“Thin-Crust Standout”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

Despite being Chicagoans, my family and I enjoy thin crust pizza too. If you're a fan of a little crunch in your pie, try Faye's. We were staying at Blue Harbor and felt like dining in one evening. Based in no small part on recommendation here on TA, were ordered two pizzas for delivery. In about 45 minutes, the pizzas arrived hot and delicious. The crust is indeed cracker-thin and the audible crunch was welcomed. I found the sauce to be not overly watery as a few commented here. I had a pepperoni & bacon pizza while my wife snarfed a mushroom and Canadian bacon pizza. The 15" large was plenty for two, although there is a monster sized 17"er available too. I'm picky about my pizzas and when I'm in Sheboygan again, Faye's will win my business.

• Visited June 2014
Coconut Creek, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

If it's a crunchy thin crust pizza with fresh toppings and lots of cheese this is your place!!!! This is not a fine dining Italian but fantastic pizza at a reasonable price! The dine in is small but they also deliver!