“Tricky to find, but worth it!”

Weather Center Cafe
Ranked #28 of 164 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I was taken here by friends for my birthday. Great food and really cool atmosphere. Will definitely return now that I know about this place!

1  Thank Delisa W
There are newer reviews for Weather Center Cafe

Reviewed May 28, 2014

great place for beverage and light snack especially on a nice day when you can sit outside-
homemade muffins, quiches, sandwiches and excellent coffee-cozy on the inside

Reviewed March 30, 2014

This is a great place because of the food and folks. Large portions and great flavors make this a keeper!

Inspired: staff was excellent and fun loving

Service: great

Atmosphere: fun local regular lunch crowd

Return: absolutely

Reviewed October 24, 2013

One of our favorite places to have lunch. All freshly prepared and delish! Love to eat on the wharf and watch the traffic in the water.

1  Thank JoanZ382
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I stopped here for lunch on my way from Chicago to Door County. I am so glad I did! I had a wonderful turkey sandwich and a very good Italian orange soda. Everything tasted fresh and delicious.

1  Thank pierzyna