“Something Different In Sheboygan”

Frankie's Pub & Grill
Ranked #35 of 166 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Since opening our doors in 2007, Frankie’s has become widely known for our quality sandwiches, made with Certified Angus Beef and fresh Sheboygan Hardrolls, which are just a bit larger than others. Most people say we have burgers “as big as your head.” Others know us as the place to go for beer! Frankie personally selects the 17 varieties of draught beer from all of your favorite breweries. If beer isn’t your thing, we also pride ourselves on having a wide variety of delicious martinis featuring some of the finest top-shelf liquors.We are sure you will fall in love with the menu and the charming atmosphere.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

The best place in town if you want a good burger. They are HUGE. If you haven't ever had a Sheboygan Hardroll, this is the place to try them! The owner told me that they actually make their own mozzarella sticks, which should really be more common, this is WI afterall! I absolutely love their bloody marys, they actually have a great flavor, not too spicy or too salty, like some around town. They also let you pick your chaser, not just Bud Light or Miller light, they have 17 awesome beers on tap. The 1st time I was here, the guy next to me ordered a BLT, it comes with a pound of bacon on it. I wasn't that brave, but it smelled amazing. I was looking at some pictures online and seen they have made some upgrades to their patio, including a TV, can't wait for the summer to come again to try it out! I would say this is a top 5 place to visit if you come to Sheboygan. Since my 1st visit in October for a birthday lunch, I think I have been back like 4 times, bringing a new friend each time. No complaints from any of us!

Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

For lunch service, Frankie's is a clean, quiet, affordable choice. Super-large portions are reasonably priced. Food is good but nothing special.

1  Thank itineraryWI
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

This was my second trip to Frankie's and it didn't disappoint! I ordered the steak sandwich which is made of two 6oz steaks with grilled onions on their own custom baked buns. While this is a novelty it is well cooked and tasty. The prices are reasonable and you don't go away hungry! Last time I had the BLT which has a whole pound of bacon, it was a little much but heck bacon is never wrong! Can't wait to stop again for a beer and a sandwich.

1  Thank Donnie S
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Very large portions and very good sandwiches. I perk up anytime someone says "Let's go to Frankies." Normally I will share a sandwich with someone else because that is how large they are, and it keeps costs down.

1  Thank Freedom R
Reviewed May 13, 2012

try the BLT it has a pound of bacon on it , the best BLT ever and the rest of there burgers are just as good. they also make a very good bloody mary with bacon infused vodka, a must try!

1  Thank Jason P