“Good food at a decent price”
Review of Pizza Ranch

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #40 of 162 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
“Good food at a decent price”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

The concept of a made-to-order AND buffet pizza place is great! They have delicious pizza, breadsticks, and also other family-friendly foods (mac n cheese, chicken, pasta, salad, etc.). Their ice cream buffet is equally good. However, their pricing is a bit steep - even for an all-you-can-eat buffet. I would recommend trying to find coupons to use before heading here (but be aware of the fine print on their coupons - can sometimes be tricky!!).

Visited August 2013

Okemos, Michigan
“Great delivery!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We ordered a pizza for delivery while staying at the Quality Inn. A large pie with several toppings was only $12., and we had a 10% off coupon from the hotel. I gave the delivery guy a $20 because it was such a deal. Very good pizza too!

• Visited June 2014
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Walked out before even checking out”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely the worst service ever received from any restaurant Ever. Firstly, the front counter refused a coupon from a man in front of us for no apparent reason, then charged them full price on Father's Day, although the man was obviously a father with the free Father's Day coupon. Then we were next, we had two coupons issued from our children's school for a free kid's meal with adult buffet. She then refused to one of the coupon because it wasn't filled out, then gave us back the filled out coupon, although she had said that was the one she wouldn't take. When I asked for it back and tried to give her the coupon filled out by the teacher she refused to take it and then wrote on it changing the date. This was Father's Day and the first time my husband had ever been to pizza ranch. We then left, and went to Chili's. It's sad that we were argued with and then our service was refused because they do not want to accept valid coupons.

• Visited June 2014
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Kinda surprized”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

After a morning of gardening; and waiting to see a movie, my wife and I stopped at the Pizza Ranch for lunch. As it is an all-you-can eat buffet, I wasn't expecting much. I will reiterate what other customers have said. There is a lot of food available. Not just pizza, but a decent salad bar, another bar that offered mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, veggies and fried chicken. I know this is not my normal whole grain, organic vegetables, chemical free ingredients; but the food was tasty and plentiful. They will make you any pizza you want and bring it to your table and give you first crack at it. The pizza is average and nothing to rave about. But combined with a plethora of choices, outstanding service (for a buffet), and decent tasting food moves me to give it an extra star over what my first impulse was. If you want to sate yourself with some reasonable but middle of the road pizza and trimmings, this is a reasonable choice. I'll add that while we were there, a large group of national guard troops came in. The staff handled them seamlessly. Well done.

• Visited May 2014
Madison, Wisconsin
“Google maps makes it hard to get too”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

We arrived to late for the buffet due to Google maps, but that's alright the large pizza and complimentary cheese sticks were very satisfying.