“If you need to find that specialty item or toy...you'll find it here!”
Review of Evans

Evans
Ranked #1 of 8 Shopping in Sheboygan
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I don't know how they can get all of the stuff that they do in this store. If you want to find a game or toy from when you were little...you'll probably find it here. Store is jammed packed though...so be prepared to be overwhelmed to a sorts...but thats why they can have such a huge variety of items . Unique clothing items too for all of the family.

All reviews
"hobby"
"candy"
"plants"

Reviewed July 14, 2013

was visiting relatives from the area and they told me about this place and took me here what a great store has a great selection with great prices next time I visit relatives I will be going back

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I strongly urge for locals or anyone in the area to shop at this store. You never know what you may find here. This place is special. And it's always best to shop local.

1  Thank BelleMel17
Reviewed June 14, 2012

This comparatively large general store offers the widest variety of
items I have seen in any similar place anywhere. My wife and I love general stores particularly in out of the way places. We make a point of visiting them. This one takes the cake.

2  Thank Thoughful-Traveler
See more reviews
Reviewed April 1, 2012

As before while in Sheboygan, we went over to Evans i Sheboygan Falls, which is like a mini department store. We always manage to come away with good bargains, and it is something we do when going to Kohler to stay at the American Club or Inn on the Lake. While not an attraction per se -I liked it a lot.

2  Thank joyceGlenview