“A great place to take the grandchildren”
Review of Bookworm Gardens

Bookworm Gardens
Ranked #1 of 28 things to do in Sheboygan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Open seasonally, May 1- Oct. 31. Botanic Garden based on children's literature in Sheboygan, WI.
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We have gone to Bookworm Gardens five or six times since it opened several years ago. The grandchildren love to go there. The displays that go with specific books is outstanding. Lots of hands on things for kids and adults who are still kids at heart. Throughout the park are brick stations that contain books that you can read with the children while sitting on a shady park bench. There is a wonderful vegetable garden and a huge variety of flowers, plants, and trees all labeled. You can easily spend an hour or more there and at the present time admission is free. If you are in Sheboygan in the spring summer or fall this is the place to visit.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great place for family and children to visit. It is a great experience for all to enjoy. You can visit this place over and over and always find something different.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Children's books reminds us all of better times when we were young. This is an outstanding place to spend a few hours with your children or grandchildren. Lacking either on this visit didn't matter a bit. We enjoyed walking the paths, seeing the displays depicting books we all remember (and some we never knew) and viewing the unique plants and trees.

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

If you are in the Sheboygan area and are in search of a fun afternoon with a family friendly atmosphere, Bookworm Gardens is great!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

My granddaughters came here last year and when my husband and I came to Sheboygan I wanted to go. This attraction was one of the most wonderful places I have ever been to. We were there for hours. I wish I would have spent more time reading the books and seeing what they did to relive the story. I gushed to everyone about this cute place. It is a must see.

1  Thank 761ritar

Been to Bookworm Gardens? Share your experiences!