“Great place to eat Mexican food”
Review of El Camino

El Camino
Ranked #19 of 166 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is our favorite restaurant, we eat here weekly.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

El Camino is one of my favorite lunch spots in Sheboygan. My colleagues and I come here together at least once a month. The food is quick so we never have to worry about having to take an extra long lunch break. The taste is good and the prices can't be beat.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

I've been to El Camino a handful of times. The service has always been prompt (seated right away), quick (chips & salsa are in front of you and water is poured almost immediately) and courteous. Everyone from the hostess, waiters/waitresses, table bussers and even the person that does a quick vacuum in between guests have been friendly and wearing smiles on their faces. The drinks are good (strong margaritas) and the food is quite tasty. The refried beans are always good, and I'm not a big refried bean fan to begin with. I would call the food Mex-American, not really 'authentic' Mexican by any means. But if you want decent food in decent proportions, great service and good drinks, this is a great place to go. They have a nice bar area, a decent sized dining area + a party room for rental, so I would recommend for larger groups or big families. Kid friendly as well.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

This is a nice (and newly expanded) restaurant that has been around awhile. The owners are very nice and the food is tasty. The food arrives very quickly after you order. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

I really enjoy the Verde Super Burrito. I order it everytime. There is often a wait here, but it is worth it and the service is good. Love the chips too. Prices are decent too.

Been to El Camino? Share your experiences!