“Best Wings in Sheboygan”
Review of Legend Larry's

Legend Larry's
Ranked #35 of 164 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Loved the wings here. I always go when I am in town visiting my brother and sister in law. They have many different sauces to top their wings and it is a very cozy atmosphere. It is still a bar so be aware of that before you go if you are weird about taking little children to bars.

1  Thank Becky870
There are newer reviews for Legend Larry's

Reviewed April 18, 2013

My family loves ordering wings from Larrys. We have a big family so we tend to order in from smaller establishments unless its just us 2 adults. The wings are huge and never over cooked. Even our large orders are always correct. Highly recommended if you like wings. With scary larrys (sign a waiver hot) to mango salsa the kids love, there is something for all wing lovers.

1  Thank milchisgood
Reviewed April 6, 2013

we have been to four legend larry's locations ( sheboygan, manitowoc, green bay and now sheboygan falls new location. We have had consistantly good food and service and now are very impressed with the sheboygan falls location. What a beautiful restaurant! awesome bar with what seems like a 25 foot projection tv, and other big sreens where ever you look. My favorite medium and honey barbecue are as delicious as ever. the place was packed when we arrived, so waiting an hour or so for food was expected, more fun at the bar. Nice job and congrats on a great location!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Have eaten here several times and it has always been good but not great. Plenty of sauces to choose from. Wings are overly crispy and beer isnt very cold, but I keep going back as its an institution in Sheyboygen.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

The sauces are delicious, but the wings are always overcooked. Lately, I have started ordering the boneless wings, at least there is some meat left to them by the time they get out of the fryer.