“Perfect!”

Description: OPENED APRIL 2010
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Perfect!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

What an amazing experience! Not only was the food absolutely delicious, but the service was exceptional also. Great atmosphere and a great value.

1 Thank HilAMack

“Great food!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Great service, amazing food. It's always an amazing experience at here! I wish that I could get to Sheboygan more often to eat here. It is officially my favorite restaurant!

La Grange Park, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I cannot believe there are ANY better restaurants in Sheboygan”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We brought the family to Sheboygan for the water park and found one of the most authentic Italian restaurants ANYWHERE! My wife and I have been to Italy on multiple visits and live in Chicago, but we are in love with this Italian restaurant in Wisconsin.

The flavors are authentic because the owner, Lino (who is from Positano, Italy) imports the best parts of Italy and cooks with only fresh ingredients. There are fresh antipasto options which are on display. The caprese salad is made with fresh mozzarella that melts in your mouth and the zuppa di fagioli is just like I had as a kid. Lino's meatballs reminded me of Sunday afternoons at my grandparents house. The flavors were SPOT ON to those of my grandmother.

The Marsala sauce on the veal was so flavorful I found myself soaking it up with the bread. While there is no kids menu, the restaurant is kid-friendly and the chef made our 4 & 2 year old a spaghetti w/ marinara sauce that they gobbled up. Lino's also features wines from the Banfi Vineyard in Italy which we have visited; these wines do not disappoint.

Lino's is a family run restaurant with his son and niece working to make sure his family's recipes are executed perfectly. And if you get a chance, talk to Lino. My family and his could have been related. He is a true gentleman and sincere individual. I feel like he is someone I have known for years. He even gave my son some of his own stash of chocolate covered raisins from his office.

I cannot believe that there could possibly be 6 restaurants on Tripadvsior ranked better in Sheyboygan. That will not last long. Whether you are a local or visiting, you have to go to Lino's -- and make sure you have desert to when visiting. We barely had enough room, but we are glad we had the Tiramisu AND the chocolate mousse.

1 Thank Micheal D
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow the best Italian food is in Sheboygan?”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I had the pleasure of eating at this phenomenal restaurant. Lino made us feel like we were dining in his home. So friendly. So good. Everything we ate was outstanding especially the lamb. You are missing out on unbelievably great food, wonderful people and relaxing atmosphere. A must if ever in Sheboygan!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank lmkirsch
Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Italian Dining Experience since I was in Italy!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Lino's Ristorante Italiano is outstanding. It is the complete package. The FOOD and SERVICE was fantastic and Lino's personal touch made our night so enjoyable. I wish I lived closer so I could go there more often. The night out was truly a great dining experience! The next best thing to dining out at Lino's is going to the country of Italy. Thanks for a great evening Lino!

• Visited December 2013