“Best Thai Food, even better than Chicago or Milwaukee Thai restaurants”

Sheboygan Thai Cafe
Ranked #37 of 164 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: Thai
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Best Thai Food, even better than Chicago or Milwaukee Thai restaurants”
Reviewed February 16, 2011

Just thinking about their food makes my mouth water. My husband & I have been there about 30 times in the last 6 months. We live in Manitowoc so we do have to travel about half an hour to get there. First time we ever went was in July 2010. Our friends, who are American but now live in Thailand, took us there for dinner one night. They had their wedding reception there, by the way. Ever since then, we' ve been hooked. It took a while for them to get how REALLY Hot my husband wanted his food, but now they hook him up with all kinds of special spicy treats.

Midwest
“Certainly worth a Thai”
Reviewed July 12, 2010

Pretty good Thai food w/generous portions at reasonable prices ($7-12). Atmosphere might need a rethink, its nice but not inviting. They seem to do a lot of delivery & take out business but dine in was lacking when we were there.

1 Thank Missika
Northborough, Massachusetts
“Excellent Thai food”
Reviewed June 3, 2010

We have lived in Sheboygan for 3 years and this is by far our most favorite restaurant. My husband travels to Asia for work, and when he comes homes he even loves to go. We have never had a bad meal, service is always great. Also have had a lot of business lunches here. I would highly recommend the Thai Cafe. Bonus: they have free delivery!