“Convienently located, affordable, and accommodating GRAND Stay.”

GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel - Sheboygan
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Sheboygan
El Paso
“Convienently located, affordable, and accommodating GRAND Stay.”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Visiting a different state for family matters was made 110 times easier by the friendly, caring staff of the Grand Stay. They led us to the nicest restaurants and places to see while visiting Sheboygan. The hotel offers a food pantry and equips you with a full kitchen to cook any meal you would like. Which greatly reduced the "eating out fund" my family put aside. Kids loved the pool. I loved the hot tub. Will absolutely be staying there again when we return!!!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank lovespaniels
Nathan W, Public Relations Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel - Sheboygan, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear lovespaniels,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. It's great to hear your stay for dealing with family matters was made a little better by our staff. They do such a fantasic job of helping our guests in every way possible. We hope to see you again if you're back in the Sheboygan area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Merrill, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 1, 2013

First off, let me say that this hotel is the best bang for your buck. Even better is that this place is comparable to other 3-4 star hotels in the Sheboygan area. My family and I stayed there in late August 2013 for the weekend. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. We needed a pack and play for our child and they were prompt in getting us that. The rooms were clean and nicely designed with excellent sound proofing. We know this because the family next to us had a baby crying all night--according to them (talked with them in the lobby) but we didn't hear any sound from our side of the wall that seperated our two rooms. The location is perfect and it's close to everything. I recommend this hotel to families and business travelers.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Nathan W, General Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel - Sheboygan, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. We couldn’t be more pleased with your enjoyment of our beautiful hotel. Our staff here at the Sheboygan GrandStay are award winning agents of our franchise’s Every Guest ~ Every Time customer service program and we work hard to ensure all our guests’ experiences are as wonderful as yours was. Please think of us again if you return to the area!
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

This was our second stay here in Sheboygan, and it was sgsin a great one. Bridget and Sarah helped us find a great place for my husband and I to eat for our anniversary. Check in was fast and our room was very comfortable. This is such a pretty area to visit. If you come, take time to walk the sand dunes. We will be back!

• Stayed September 2013
Our return guests’ opinions mean the world to us. We work hard to provide a consistently high level of products and services, and I am glad to hear we are following through on our commitments to our guests. If you’re into hiking, also discover the “Ice Age” trails by Parnell Observation Tower in the Kettle Moraine State Forest. It’s a short drive from the hotel, but well worth the trip! We look forward to having you back next time you’re in town!
Chicago
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed here while visiting family. It was actually overkill for my needs because I was only there to sleep. But, all of the regular hotels were already booked, so I, happily, as it turned out, ended up staying here.

If you read the other reviews, you will get the overall gist of the place. So, I’ll keep this short. You know what I really liked? The air conditioning. I could get my room ice cold. You know what I didn’t like? There are no king beds. So, when I return with my husband, we won’t be staying here. Also, the website wasn’t functional when I tried to book.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor, which looked over the street. Traveling by myself, I would have preferred...
Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Nathan W, Guest Relations Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel - Sheboygan, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear revephermeral,

Thank you for telling us about your stay here in Sheboygan. It's great to hear you had a chance to try us out, even if it were pretty much just for sleep. It's great to hear you liked the Air Conditioner. It definitely helps for a good night sleep! King beds are something we've been considering if we do an addtion, but we currently have queens to give the guests a little bit more room in their rooms. We hope to see you again sometime down the road if you're ever in Sheboygan again! Thanks!
Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Sound proofing is not good at all. Stayed on the second floor and either the people staying above me were gigantic and had huge feet and dropped things on the floor from great heights or the sound proofing needs serious help. On the plus side, they offer a reasonable breakfast and the accommodations were spacious with a 2-burner stove, microwave, and full-sized refrigerator. A pantry is available 24 hours a day with free snacks and vending machines. It's located downtown and close to restaurants and shopping. The price isn't great, but ok. But did I mention the problem with sound proofing? The manager on duty went upstairs to ask the people above me to watch the noise and it did stop, that night. Next night, the same banging and stomping. Housekeeping was outstanding and, unlike a number of other places in town, they start a little later and stay later so if you want to spend a couple of hours in your room, everyone hasn't left by 11 in the morning. Also, a small, but clean exercise facility. But did I mention the sound-proofing?

Room Tip: If you choose this property and don't want to take any chances, get a suite on the top floor.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for sharing these comments with us, I am delighted that you were able to make use of our elevated in-room amenities and services. GrandStay is the only extended stay hotel in Sheboygan County, and we are thrilled to be able to offer the fully equipped kitchenettes to our guests, whether is for a night or for months at a time.

I am, however, disappointed in our experience with the noise in your room. The hotel is indeed insolated to cancel some of the sounds from outside elements, other guests, and the hotel staff that’s busy keeping the place clean and tidy, but that of course did not help in your case. The hotel staff is here 24 hours a day to ensure your satisfaction. When you stay with us again, please do request a top floor room and let us know if ANYTHING interrupts your restful stay and we will address it promptly!
Minneapolis
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stayed for two nights with my mother earlier this week in a studio suite, & it was perfect. We thought the decor was much better than most hotels & was in warm shades of gold, red, orange & green. The beds were very comfortable, & we found the smaller pillows were just fine for sleeping on (the bigger ones were more uncomfortable). The place was spotless & everything worked. The hotel is very centrally located, & the staff is very friendly. Breakfast was good & plentiful. We went to the Blue Harbor hotel & looked at rooms, but were not impressed-we decided that we definitely had the better deal at GrandStay & would definitely stay there again! Thanks to all the staff who makes it the great place it is!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank yumagirl
Dear Yumagirl,

Thank you for all of your wonderful compliments about our property! I will be sure to pass them along to all the staff! Even though you checked out other hotels, we're glad to hear you landed here with us! We hope to see you again if you're ever back in Sheboygan!
Portage, Michigan
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This hotel is very nice, few blocks from the best beach in the area and walking distance to bars/restaurants. It's a little bit of a hike to the Harbour area which has some cool things around it but still "long" walking distance. Breakfast is great in the morning and the fact that they allow dogs is perfect......good place to stay

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank mrnafe
Dear mrnafe,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay! It's wonderful to hear that you liked that we are pet friendly. It's great for those who don't like to leave their furry friends at home. Our housekeeping staff does an excellent job of cleaning so the pets having been in the room do not affect the next guest. We thank you again for your review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!