“Good Food, and Alway Fun”
Review of Highland House - CLOSED

Highland House
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located directly next to the Sheboygan River the Highland House offers one of the best outdoor dining experiences in Wisconsin. Relax on our Upper Deck and enjoy one of our signature margarita's with our excellent appetizers and take in the best view of the Sheboygan river available in the city.With over 14 beers on draft and a dining menu that is just as varied and unique you are sure to find a familiar favorite or a treasured discovery.We are family friendly and can accommodate large parties. Call to make your reservation today!
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Highland House is a fun place to go for a variey of foods that make you feel like you are on vacation instead of just dining out.

1  Thank roelskm

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Ate here on a Sunday night. Wasn't terribly busy but seemed a tad understaffed when business picked up.

Hostess was very friendly, service at the bar was excellent where they made an excellent Old Fashioned and Strawberry Margarita!

Dining room service was average to good. Waitress was right on top of things until a few more tables of people showed up where a short staff issue I think came into play.

Food overall I would say is about average. Not bad but I wouldn't go out of my way to return.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Both of the times we ate at H/H we said we would not eat there again. It's a fun place to hang out and drink but I am sorry to say the food needs some serious improvement. This was my last visit to HH. On a final note, I must say the service was very prompt and friendly.

Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Food was good complimentary chips and salsa kept kids quiet. Food was good I had shrimp stir fry. Very good. Fish tacos were good too. Our waitress was not so good had to much going on.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have been coming to Highland House since it opened and have always had good service. Tonight our server knocked it out of the park. He was simply awesome. My wife and daughter thought he was great as well. He was friendly, professional, efficient, and everything you would want in a great server.