“Not worth the money”

Green Bay, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not worth the money”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I've visited Blue Harbor before they renovated it and it was nice and semi-affordable. They've since "upgraded" the resort and in my opinion it looked a lot nicer with the fountain in the lobby. They didn't add anything to the water park at all which is somewhat small to begin with. I don't think we'd be so upset if we didn't have to spend so much for the room, the 13% sales tax AND the "resort fee" of $13 per night!!! When asked what that fee goes toward I was told wi-fi, fax machine, and probably the bibles in the dresser drawers (kidding....but not too far off) etc..things that almost every other place offers as a free amenity. Unless I win an overnight stay or the price goes down, we've spent our last night at Blue Harbor.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank John D

Chicago, il
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Even though this hotel has a water park adjacent to it, it was a very nice place for adults without children as well. Had a nice pool to relax at with an outdoor bar where you could sip a cocktail in the shade. Also had a comfortable indoor lounge and beautiful lobby area.

Visited June 2012
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Safety in main concern”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Lots of attentive Lifeguards, place is not crowded, very clean.

Visited July 2012
Pratt, Kansas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great for my granddaughter”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

This was a great place to take my granddaughter. I went with my girlfriend, and my granddaughter, and everyone had a great time. The lazy pool was just perfect for us, and there was plenty of a variety for a 4 year old. The cost was decent, and I would definitely take her back there. If you have bigger kids, they might get bored.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank WindTraveler101
Oldsmar, Florida
414 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 440 helpful votes
“FUN! FUN! Indoor Water Park -”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Staying at Blue Harbor Resort & Spa a must was a visit to the Water Park. After a day of golf with high temperatures we returned to the resort ready to cool off. While we are senior citizens we are fit and wanted to give the Water Park a whirl. On this Wednesday afternoon it wasn't crowded and we had "blast!" The lazy river is fun and the slides are really fast as we twisted and turned down them. Taking the doubleperson tube on the Big Slides was terrific! We enjoyed the Water Park along with all the youngsters that afernoon. Although I must say we were the only Adults (senior citizens) who were actively participating in this fun Water Park.

Visited June 2012