“A Very Clean and Quiet Hotel”

Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43)
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Sheboygan
Goleta, California
“A Very Clean and Quiet Hotel”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I recently spent four nights at the Holiday Inn Express in Sheboygan, WI. The hotel is recently remodeled and was exceptionally clean. Even though it is located next to the Interstate/Expressway, my room insulated the highway noise very well. Breakfast consisted of the standard Holiday Inn Express offerings which rotate daily. Front desk staff was extremely courteous and friendly.

Room Tip: Choose a third floor room as that is the top floor; no footsteps.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Cameron B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, September 29, 2013
SurfRider911,

Thank you so much for taking a few moments out of your busy day to let us know what a great trip you had.
As you mentioned, we are conveniently located right off the express way and noise is never an issue. All of our guests are able to enjoy a delicious assortment of breakfast options ranging from fresh eggs to hand picked fruit.
We look forward to making your reservation the next time you are in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Michigan
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I stay at a lot of hotels and for a a Holiday Inn Express, this is very nice. The front desk was very nice, the rooms are new and clean (The USB charging station is a nice touch). The breakfast is free and pretty decent.

Thanks!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Cameron B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, September 26, 2013
thebarnmichigan,

Thank you so much for taking a minute to stop by and let us know what a great stay you had the last time you were with us.

From the world-class service to the state of the art amenities, you, like many of our guests, experience a five-star visit with a two-star price. I, like you, enjoy our modern charging pods in the rooms and also the fantastic breakfast with a range of options.

We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in town.

Cameron Bopp
NYC
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Save some money and spend a night there on your way. Having arrived late in the evening, this was the perfect place to stay before going off to a nearby resort. Hotel staff and rooms better than most. Good breakfast too.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Cameron B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, September 12, 2013
BklynBridgeGirl,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by and let us know about your fantastic stay.

We are delighted to hear about your wonderful experience with us. I don't know about you, but I find it refreshing to know that, in today's society, there are still 5 star properties with 2 star pricing.

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing you next time in town.
Leicester England
Reviewed July 19, 2013

A one night stay was comfortable and pleasant enough. The staff were accommodating. The room clean. In all there were no complaints. It just didn't seem to have any soul. And yes I know it's a holiday inn, but I have stayed in others that do go that extra to make the stay a little less ordinary.

• Stayed July 2013
Cameron B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Gnomemother,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our gorgeous property. I hope you were able to enjoy the fresh baked cookies, chips, and bottle water available for all of our IHG Rewards Members. We also offer a managers reception Monday through Thursday where all of our guests are welcome for free drinks and snacks.
From the convenient location to the Bath and Body Works amenities, Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan is always a beautiful experience. We look forward to making your reservation next time you are in town.
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stopped here a little under a year ago after driving 15 hours from from the Atlanta area. I was going to play Whistling Straits on a whim so I was not familiar with this area at all. I remember talking to the nice girl at the desk and we had a discussion of her long shift and my long drive. She was very pleasant despite her long day, which can be tough! I wanted to stay another night but unfortunately they were out of rooms and the same girl, who was back already after her long shift, got me a room next door. If I ever end up back here I would definitely stay here again. The room was clean and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
LindseyC83, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, July 18, 2013
motoo344,

What a nice review of our hotel! Something about a smiling face always makes a stay better! While I wish you could have stayed at our hotel, I am glad that the staff was able to take care of you! Thank you for taking the time to stop back and give us a review!

Lindsey
travelpro123
Reviewed July 17, 2013

A good choice when staying in Sheboygan, however not a downtown location. It is a clean, well-managed hotel adhering to the typical HIEX standard, which means not a designer hotel but everything works, the mattress and pillows are great, the bathrooms are clean. No complains.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank travelpr0123
travelpr0123,

Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel! It is our goal to make sure you have a stay where you feel at home! I will make sure to pass on the great comments to the staff!

Lindsey
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Staying here was such a wonderful experience. The staff was phenomenal, they were very friendly and helpful yet still managed to stay professional. The rooms were comfortable and clean, I was very impressed by the beds and the variety of pillow choices. Breakfast was absolutely delicious, there was a variety of foods and something for everyone. My family and I will definitely be back here next time we visit Sheboygan.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
LindseyC83, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, July 11, 2013
jacip98,

Thank you for visiting our hotel and for your wonderful review! The staff and myself take pride in what we do. If you liked our pillows now- you will love the new ones that are on the way!

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Lindsey, GM