Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43)
La Quinta Inn Sheboygan(Sheboygan)(Great Value!)
$72
$74
$55
EconoLodge
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sheboygan(Sheboygan)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotels.com
$53
$189
$139
All reviewsstayed herefront deskgreat hotelbusiness tripgreat holidayshopping and dininggreen bayrefrigerator and microwavecheck in was quick and easywhistling straitsbreakfast areapresidential suiteworkout roomclean hoteloff the highwaywould stay here againup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 19, 2013

A one night stay was comfortable and pleasant enough. The staff were accommodating. The room clean. In all there were no complaints. It just didn't seem to have any soul. And yes I know it's a holiday inn, but I have stayed in others that do go that extra to make the stay a little less ordinary.

• Stayed: July 2013
Cameron B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Gnomemother,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our gorgeous property. I hope you were able to enjoy the fresh baked cookies, chips, and bottle water available for all of our IHG Rewards Members. We also offer a managers reception Monday through Thursday where all of our guests are welcome for free drinks and snacks.
From the convenient location to the Bath and Body Works amenities, Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan is always a beautiful experience. We look forward to making your reservation next time you are in town.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stopped here a little under a year ago after driving 15 hours from from the Atlanta area. I was going to play Whistling Straits on a whim so I was not familiar with this area at all. I remember talking to the nice girl at the desk and we had a discussion of her long shift and my long drive. She was very pleasant despite her long day, which can be tough! I wanted to stay another night but unfortunately they were out of rooms and the same girl, who was back already after her long shift, got me a room next door. If I ever end up back here I would definitely stay here again. The room was clean and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
LindseyC83, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

motoo344,

What a nice review of our hotel! Something about a smiling face always makes a stay better! While I wish you could have stayed at our hotel, I am glad that the staff was able to take care of you! Thank you for taking the time to stop back and give us a review!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

A good choice when staying in Sheboygan, however not a downtown location. It is a clean, well-managed hotel adhering to the typical HIEX standard, which means not a designer hotel but everything works, the mattress and pillows are great, the bathrooms are clean. No complains.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank travelpr0123

travelpr0123,

Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel! It is our goal to make sure you have a stay where you feel at home! I will make sure to pass on the great comments to the staff!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Staying here was such a wonderful experience. The staff was phenomenal, they were very friendly and helpful yet still managed to stay professional. The rooms were comfortable and clean, I was very impressed by the beds and the variety of pillow choices. Breakfast was absolutely delicious, there was a variety of foods and something for everyone. My family and I will definitely be back here next time we visit Sheboygan.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
LindseyC83, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

jacip98,

Thank you for visiting our hotel and for your wonderful review! The staff and myself take pride in what we do. If you liked our pillows now- you will love the new ones that are on the way!

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Lindsey, GM

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Another awesome Holiday Inn Express. Friendly, informative and professional staff who made us feel very welcome. Nice, clean room. Great breakfast in the morning. Everything about the stay was wonderful.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
LindseyC83, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Randall L,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We know that you have many lodging options when staying in Sheboygan and are excited that you picked us! Thank you again for your review and your business!