“Awesome staff”

Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43)
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Sheboygan
“Awesome staff”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The staff was very friendly. The rooms were clean and we love Holiday Inn Express for their amazing beds and pillow variety. Breakfast was fresh and everyone was very helpful. We always enjoy our stays at holiday inn and look for one in every town we travel to.

• Stayed April 2013
LindseyC83, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, July 3, 2013
bnowak3,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We appreciate your time and your business. I just wanted to let you know that you will love the Holiday Inn Express brand even more in the future! We are changing our pillows to an even better quality!

We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Lindsey, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
beaufort, sc
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We had the pleasure of visiting the Holiday Inn Express in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, on our way to Wisconsin from Ohio. Lindsey, the general manager and her team certainly went above and beyond to exceed our expectations! Staff, especially Amanda at breakfast and Carla at the front desk was professional, friendly and efficient. The hotel is clean and well maintained. Definitely one of our favorite stops...we can't wait to return! Thank you for a wonderful stay, Lindsey! Mr. and Mrs. Mitch Myers

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank BeaufortInn
LindseyC83, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, June 24, 2013
BeaufortInn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I will make sure to share your wonderful comments with the staff as we take pride in the quality of our hotel as well as the service provided. We look forward to hosting you in the near future!

Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed one night and this place is excellent value. Clean, comfortable , all the basic amenities you'd expect from a place of this. I found them friendly and welcoming. Good close parking, free newspaper, breakfast included. air conditioner/heater was fairly quiet. nice size rooms. Nothing negative to say at all.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Winetraveler80,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our stay with as! I would like to thank you for your business as we know you have many choices when it comes to lodging in Sheboygan! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Iron Mountain, Michigan
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I had to stay at this hotel prior to flying out of state on a business trip for a week. I enjoyed my stay so much that I ended up staying again upon my return before driving home. The service was excellent, and the front desk girls were very friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and always clean. Housekeeping staff must be EXCELLENT! The rate was well priced for the nature of my stay and quality. The surrounding area is beautiful, and the continental breakfast was GREAT. I did not have the opportunity to utilize the hotel pool however, it looked very well kept. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and will stay here every time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
LindseyC83, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Danielle,

Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel! We appreciate your business and are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Only spent one night here and was really just in and out to sleep, but overall had a good experience. The front desk was nice and helpful. The room was clean and nice. I am increasingly becoming a fan of the Holiday Inn Express, they just seem to be well run.

The breakfast was fine. Nothing amazing but all the usual stuff. They did have a pancake maker that I have never seen before. You press a button and it hums for a bit and then spits out a fresh pancake at the end of a conveyor built. Easier and less messy then the waffle make that some other places have.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
TripFan045,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel! I am also pleased that you enjoyed the pancake maker! It is amazing the technology and you are right- it avoids a big mess!! As well as keeps little hands safe from burns.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Stayed one night at the Sheboygan Holiday Inn Express for work. Arrived late to find the front desk staff friendly and welcoming. The grounds, hotel and room were clean and well kept.

The pleasant surprise was the free continental breakfast was surprisingly good with a wide selection of items, coffees, juices, make your own pancake machine, eggs, sausages, and quite a few other items.

I did not have time to use the pool or exercise room but looked at both and they were clean and in excellent condition.

When I need a room again in the Sheboygan area I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Surprisingly good included continental breakfast.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank TravelVlogger
LindseyC83, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, April 23, 2013
PresentationWI,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! The staff and myself truly appreciate your business as we only have a job because of our guests! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope that on your next visit you have time to utilize the pool and fitness center!

Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We had tickets to the Food and Wine Experience in Kohler, but wanted a more affordable alternative in regard to accomodations. We booked the nearby Holiday Inn Express, quite frankly expecting a ordinary experience. We were extremely pleased by the proximity to the American Club events, and even scored a great room with in-room (large) jacuzzi tub. A romantic and affordable alternative, as well as clean and convenient. Great hotel staff too!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank DianneMKE
LindseyC83, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, April 9, 2013
DianneMKE,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! We appreciate the time that you took to complete the review as well as your kind words about our hotel and staff. We look forward to your next romantic getaway to Sheboygan!

Lindsey
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sheboygan
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sheboygan
#2 of 2 in Kohler
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 11 in Sheboygan

Been to Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43)? Share your experiences!