Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43)
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Sheboygan
rhinelander wi
“Nice stay”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Sheboygan on 9/3/12. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. It is in a good location for the business I had to do in the area. I will stay there again when I have to be in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
LindseyC83, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, September 5, 2012
rhinelandermike,

Thank you for choosing our hotel in Sheboygan for your recent visit. We strive to provide superior service and clean rooms. We truly appreciate you kind comments and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Lindsey, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I would definitely recommend this Holiday Inn to everyone. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were spotless. We needed 7 rooms for two weeks and couldn't ask for anything better. Thanks from Sgt. Ivory, A.

• Stayed August 2012
AndreIvory,

Thank you so much for your wonderful response. The staff and myself strive each day to make each guest feel at home and enjoy their stay. We truly appreciate you comments and your business. We hope to see you again in the future.

crystal lake, IL
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Checked in to the Holiday Inn Express for an art show. Very nice, ok location but 10 minute drive away from the actual "downtown" of Sheboygan. Rooms were clean, nicely decorated, no musty smells, only 3 towels for 2 people, again. Air conditioner was decent, quiet, did not run the entire time which is nice. Mattress was very comfortable, but the 4 pillows on the bed have seen better days & need to be replaced in the worst way. Staff was very nice, we appreciated that one of the girls had a giant notebook filled with mapquests to local attractions, including a specific restaurant we wanted to go to, along with positive recommendations. We really did not appreciate that we had to pay a rate of $132.99 for Friday nite, but $155.99 for Saturday nite. As if Sheboygan is a big hot spot...we are coming back next year for the same show, but will not be staying here at those rates. Breakfast choices are the usual, but how can anyone eat that sausage gravy?

Room Tip: always ask for a room on the top floor...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
LindseyC83, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, August 7, 2012
bunkysparky,

Thank you for your feedback about our Holiday Inn Express in Sheboygan. The staff and myself truly appreciate the time you spend to review our hotel.

We also appreciate your feedback about the pillows and breakfast food. IHG is in the process of changing the pillow standard as we have been listening to our customers.

In the summer months Sheboygan has a very strong tourism market with weddings, Road America, festivals, golf, restaurants, art, and an amazing lakeshore!

We look forward to seeing you again in Sheboygan!

DeWitt, Iowa
Reviewed July 23, 2012

What a delight to check into a motel and find such a welcoming facility. I can not find a thing that would need improvement. I would recommend this motel to everyone. When visiting Sheboygan we will make it a point to stay at this awesome facility.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
LindseyC83, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, July 25, 2012
dvcia,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the hotel! We truly appreciate your business at our hotel as well as the kind words that you have shared. We know that you have many lodging options while visiting Sheboygan.

We look forward to seeing you on a return visit!

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Stayed here in Sheboyan for a family reunion that was in Elkhart Lake and this was the closest hotel we could find due to race week, which was a pleasant suprise and was right of the highway. Great experience, great customer service, nice room, nice complimentary breakfast, close to Lake Michigan. We fell in love with Sheboygan. Only thing I would change is the staffs uniforms I thought I was in a Dr. Office. Lots of shopping in walking distance. Amanada at the front desk went above and beyond the call of duty to resolve a medical issue which was outstanding. Would love to see the hotel become pet friendly as we had to leave some family members at home.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Deborah W,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel and staff. I have passed this on to the employees and ownership and it is greatly appreciated!

As for the uniforms- I will try and get the staff out of them however they are by far their favorite because of the light weight material which helps on those hot days!

We would love to have you back at our hotel when you are in the area again!

Chicago, IL
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Stayed here for a couple of nights on business. Check in was quick and easy. Hotel was very clean and staff was friendly. Bed comfortable. So, it was everything I needed for a couple of nights. I would and have stayed here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank netminder_60490
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Netminder_60490,

Thank you for your business while visiting Sheboygan! The staff and myself truly appreciate your kind words about our facility. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Irvine, California
Reviewed July 2, 2012

helpful and friendly staff. Very clean rooms with newer furnishings. Breakfast was the typical HI Ex stuff. It has easy fwy access and is very quiet. If you have to go to this area then you would do well to stay here.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43), responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Northoc1,

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you and your business when you are in the Sheboygan area, as we know you have many lodging choices. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Thank you.