Harbor Winds
La Quinta Inn Sheboygan(Sheboygan)(Great Value!)
$89
$136
Orbitz.com
$60
EconoLodge
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sheboygan(Sheboygan)(Great Value!)
$99
$68
$179
All reviewsgreat locationbreakfast roomquaint hotelstayed herethe river walkwafflessmall breakfastreasonable ratesbooked this hotelrestaurants and barsstay there againa nice place to staybest betbreakfast sandwichwithin walking distancefree breakfastbed was comfortable
Reviewed December 18, 2011

I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Sheboygan. I had a VERY CLEAN Hanicapped room with a river view for $71. a Night. Boaters can dock at a Pier right in front of the Hotel. VERY easy walking distance to Fishing Boar Charters. 3 Nice Restaurants, again wthin easy walking distance. SUPER Friendly staff. I noticed some ANCIENT Reviews that complained about the staff. Those reviews should probably be removed. Staff has certainly turned over in the last 6/8 years.
I only give it 4 stars, because the HW Hotel is not as good as it used to be. Buffet Breakfast no longer has those great Pastires. And Cable no longer has HBO. Hotel a short ride from the interesting Kohler Art Museum.

Room Tip: When you book use the comments slot. They DO Read them.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank Bobbyc1938
HWHotel, Manager at Harbor Winds, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize about the HBO, until I read your review I was not aware that it was not working properly. We did solve the issue and you will be able to enjoy that amenity on your next visit. The pastries for the breakfast will be returning as we go into our busier season. When you return, please ask to speak to me and I will make sure that all of your needs are being met. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 17, 2011

My husband and I stayed here on our first trip to Wisconsin. It offered a great halfway point between flying into Milwaukee and going to Green Bay. The staff was welcoming, friendly and accomodating. The continental breakfast offered variety and kept us full! Sheboygan is a cozy town and this hotel has a great location. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Abrooks19
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I stayed at Harbor Winds in October 2011. I found the staff to be exceptionally friendly and helpful, the location to be terrific, view of the water, and very very clean. The free breakfast is pleasant the the dining room looks onto the water. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Room Tip: Ask for a water view.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank huladancerCalifornia
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Situated on the riverwalk of the Sheboygan harbor. An easy walk to various restaurants, shops, beaches in an area which was redeveloped in the last few years.
The property itself is a two story(no elevator) building with a small lobby, breakfast room and that's it. The room was fine but our two double beds and the furniture(armoire) made it a tight fit . The bathroom included a shower and lav. The sink was in bedroom next to the closet. It was noisy at night as people came in from up the stairs. The pillows were very hard and small as previous reviews have stated. Paid $100 per night with tax on a Friday at the end of summer.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank twji
Reviewed August 26, 2011

We have stayed at Harbor Winds two or three times in the past and are planning another visit soon. We love the location right on the Sheboygan River and being able to stroll down the boardwalk to shops and restaurants, admiring the boats docked alongside. It's a quiet spot without a pool/waterpark, etc -- if that is what you are looking for try the big resort on the other side of the harbor. But for a relaxing stay in a comfortable room the Harbor Winds is an excellent choice. Having a fridge and microwave in the room is a nice bonus, and the included breakfast is a modest but fine way to start the day.

Room Tip: Ask for a river side room. Also, if the online website shows no availability try calling the hotel directly.
Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Amata_Chicago

Thank you so much for the awesome review. We are so glad that you enjoyed our hotel and we hope that you will visit us again soon.