“Casual night out”

Cuisines: American
Description: 715-526-5680
Description: 715-526-5680
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Next door to Americinn. Nice local place. Good food, avg. prices. Nice Salad/Soup bar. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

My pasta alfredo was ridiculously cheesy and really turned me off but my partner liked his pasta. The service was good but the atmosphere is underwhelming.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

If you want great food in a supper club atmosphere the Anello's is the place. One of the nicest places in the area to have a cocktail(old fashion for me) and then a fine meal. The three cheese alfredo sauce is my favorite over spaghetti. The salad bar has plenty to choose from and is always fresh.
The owners and staff really are great and if you have time, just stroll around back after dinner to see all the animals they have on display.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Every time we visit Shawano we make Anellos a must stop. I have never had a meal there that I would rank as low as average. Every meal has been outstanding. Service is cheerful, timely and professional, My favorites are their seafood alfredo, steaks, and perch. A friendly and cheerful atmosphere. If you have children, they will love the menagerie of animals including a tame camel that the owner keeps in her private zoo behind the restaurant.