“Pulled Pork!!!”

Cuisines: American
Chicago
“Pulled Pork!!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

The outdoor area leaves everything to be desired! The restaurant is on the Wolf River, thu one can't see the river or the steps going down to the water. From the river, the dock and steps are overgrown with weeds and no sign letting you know that there is a restaurant. The food is AMAZING! The homemade chips are delish!!! Great draft beer selection. Friendly staff that remember you from visit to visit. Best eats in the area!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Sharondelv

Cecil, Wisconsin
“EXCELLENT BAR FOOD!!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Not only did I have the BEST mushroom and swiss ever here, while I was waiting for it (which was a short time) they had all these the signs on the wall to read that will keep you busy for hours!!! & funny OMGosh I would like to know who came up with most of these sayings!! The service is beyond spectacular, this is another place that I frequent often. However my 1st visit was the same as my last. You walk in there and you're treated like a regular even if you've never been there before. And all kinds of people are welcome!! I mention their food is great, it is as well as quick!! Which is pretty surprising being they only have one cook! The bar is beautifully restored, I know this as my parents owned this bar years ago. If you're a smoker they have a beautiful deck off the back, as well as outdoor seating to eat. My suggestion stop in and have a drink or a bite to eat you won't regret it!! :-)

• Visited April 2013
Claremont, California
“On main street just down from Comfort Inn.”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Always busy at night no matter the weather, loved by locals. Great place for all kinds of cooked meat stuff and beer.

Visited January 2013
Shawano, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“staff needs to be trained better.”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I asked for a long island iced tea and was told "no" by the bartender - no explanation like "I don't know how" or "we are out of some ingredients" (liquor?), just "no". I then asked for a cabernet and the bartender said "I have red, white or pink". I chose a merlot, pronounced with a 't' by the bartender. I ordered a philly cheese steak sandwich and it was a burger with green peppers and amer. cheese on it. I must say it was tasty, but ... The bartender was also the cook and while she was in back preparing our meal, a couple who sat awhile waiting for drinks finally got up and left without even being acknowledged. Last of all, happy hour was some kind of pull-tab lottery where you won the right to pay half price, full price or get one dollar off your drink. This was our first visit.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank shawanoconsumer
Cecil, Wisconsin
“EXCELLENT BAR FOOD!!!!!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Me & friends stop their often on the bikes "harleys" BUT its NOT a "biker" bar. Its actually quite the mixed crowd. Anyway....this particular visit we all decided to eat, & none of us were sorry!!! I got a mushroom & Swiss & "white" cheese curds!! I'll tell you this, i've never had a bar burger that was so juicy, & perfectly made!!! I STRONGLY recommend you stop in at Longhorn Saloon if your ever looking for good food, a fun time & a cold beverage. & you wont get bored while u wait for your food as the bartenders are great!! But if they are busy they have all these signs ALL OVER with funny sayings on them, they will keep u reading for hours :-)

1 Thank harleygirl75