“Walleye Breakfast Special is Fantastic!!!”
Review of Angie's Main Cafe

Angie's Main Cafe
Ranked #5 of 55 Restaurants in Shawano
Cuisines: Diner
Description: Phone: (715) 524-6240
Description: Phone: (715) 524-6240
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Homemade is the name of the day and I'd recommend the Walleye breakfast special with home made hashbrowns add onion with homemade whole wheat toast and homemade jam. My oh my, what a treat!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Had one of the daily specials. French Toast with a side of meat of choice. Went for the bacon. Service was good. Staff friendly. Coffee great. French Toast was made with homemade bread. Can't beat it. Will return.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

I was driving from Minneapolis to Manitiwoc, WI to catch the ferry to Ludington, MI and needed a break. Did not search anything but saw that Shawano, WI had some places to eat. I avoid all fast food/chain places if possible so drove into downtown. Spotted Angie's, looked nice so went in. Lunch counter, "throwback" to 50's look. Surprised that menu offered gluten free bread (I'm gluten intolerant). Ordered a turkey florentine sandwich on GF bread. Was so tasty. All fresh ingredients. Asked about the brand of the GF bread and the waitress said it is made on-site. Wow. What a find. Many items on the menu looked good. Had difficult choice as to what to order. Very friendly wait staff. Wanted to know where I was from, where I had been, and where I was going.

2  Thank Cathy K
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I go to Angie's when ever I come to Shawano. I like there Breakfasts. They are so traditions to what my Dad would make for us. Good old Eggs and Bacon and toast and the awesome hash browns or American fries. Love the daycore the old fashion signs and tables and chairs.

Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Had a hard week excellent place to eat and relax with a grate cup of coffee and nice smiles . Thank you Angie . The sandwich was rich in flavor :-* See you soon .

Been to Angie's Main Cafe? Share your experiences!