“Love the pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Whenever I get a chance I get Luigi's Pizza when I am in Shawano or other Luigi locations. They make you feel so at home. The drinks aren't to bad either.

1  Thank Dutch5262

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We went here for a family get together and got two pizzas one was Luigi's special which was great, and the other was Pepperoni which was also very good. The Velvet Cheesecake was to die for. Would highly recommend if you are in the area.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Wonderful atmosphere, great food, great service! You will not go home hungry-very generous servings-we usually have enough left-overs for a second meal-and everything is just as good re-heated!!! The pizza is the best I have ever had. The sandwiches are fantastic, and the dinners are equally fantastic. My favorite place to go in Shawano! Very highly recommended. On my ratings of 'Does this restaurant have the following?', I only checked the ones that I knew for sure-some I am not sure of/never asked. As for the '$$' rating, it may seem somewhat expensive, but as I stated above, you will have leftovers!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Food is great, service is friendly, the restaurant is very clean, and the atmosphere is awesome! The pizza is amazing. If you're I. The Shawano area, it's worth a visit.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very good pizza and Italian dishes. They used to have a sausage panini, but they dropped it years ago. Get atmosphere and summer outdoor eating. Our best restaurant in town.

Been to Luigi's Pizza & Pasta? Share your experiences!