“nice stay”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Shawano
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“nice stay”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

nice, clean and good size room. Breakfast was nice and clean. Friendly and very helpful staff. the room was little noisy but after 9 pm it got quite. Overall above what I was expecting for a budget hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank davep00
Barb M, General Manager at Super 8 Shawano, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very pleased to hear that our hotel met your expectations and look forward to serving you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Shawano
Reviewed April 13, 2014

The guest services gentleman was friendly; however, he couldn't find my reservation and did not give me a proper receipt (thank you for not overcharging me because I would not know unless I looked at my credit card charges). He gave me a blank check-in sheet, asked me to fill it in, and did not ask for my form of payment or id.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during check in. April was a month of system wide computer upgrades and we did experience several periods where our computer system was not functioning. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and I hope you will give us another chance to meet your expectations the next time you are in the Shawano area.
Have a "Super" day!
, Michigan, United States
Reviewed February 17, 2014

It was just a one night stay and I didn't need a pool or a bar. I needed a clean room with a good comfortable bed at a reasonable rate. That is exactly what I got, The staff was friendly and helpful as well. This was my second stay at this location and I wouldn't hesitate to return.

Room Tip: I asked for a king size bed simply because it would lend more space than a room with two doubles. It...