“fun”

Sparky's Sunset Bar & Grill
Ranked #21 of 52 Restaurants in Shawano
Cuisines: American
Description: A Lakeside bar and grill with American food from, a large variety of different appetizers, pizza, wings, burgers to the largest ribeye steak sandwich, I have ever seen. Views of Shawano Lake and several Tv's to watch the favorties sport that is on at the time your there.
Mayville, Wisconsin
“fun”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

was fun their band out side by beach,cheat on drinks,people were friendly, will go their again.horse,motorcycle r welcome their,boat landing.was happy to partied their

Visited July 2012

Wisconsin
“A Landmark that has been around for years and "The Monster Ribeye Sandwich", Hmmmmm Good”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Sparky's Sunset Grill has been there on that same spot for over 50 years as it was originally known to many as the Bamboo Bar.

We went on January 2, 2012 prior to the rose bowl for a few drinks and some great lunch items, as my brother-inlawa ranted and raved about the huge ribeye sandwich they have to offer.

We all Started out with a Bloddy Mary, a beer chaser and it was excellent and a few garden toppings with it also, as a crowd was starting tro come in for the first game on before the Rose Bowl.

Well he had the Ribeye sandwich, which was a yes 12 ounce ribeye on a hoagie bun and I could not believe it. That thing is big and a steak like that you usually see that in a supperclub. I had a piece of it and it was awesome and good flaor for the unbeatable price.

We also had a double Mushroom and swiss and wow that was big. As we sipped on our awesome bloddy mary's, we talked about how it was back in the day and how it still holds a lot of history and good vews of Shawano Lake.

The other ladies with us had Chicken breast sandwiches and a few tavern mixes like Jalapeno poppers with cream cheese, hmmm great flavor, fries, onion rings etc..

They have daily specials also like $1.00 hamburgers on Tuesday's for the winter months and not sure what he does for summer.

Friday fish is a norm here, as it is in Wiscosnin and a Friday Fish Fry is a tradition that dates from way back when I was a kid.

The building has a lot of history and nostalogia when you first step in and that kind of makes the place of what it is and has been over the many years. The day we were there, we were watching the ice fisherman and also that day kite sailers, on snowboards skimming across the lake.

You have a view of the lake in the majority of the bar area and depending on where you want to sit, or do your thing.

Overall, the Sunset Grill, is a good place to come in any season, winter, spring summer or fall, and unwind grab some food and have some fun talking or playing pool, darts and more. In closing, I guess the best thing is foryou and your friends or wife etc, go try it and then you will know and for sure, what I mean by the monster ribeye.

Go ahead and try it and I bet that monster ribeye sandwich will be going home with you in a little box, as that is my opinion and of course some more of our family and friends will talk about it and the area and beyond.

Prices are great, drinks are great, staff is great and what more can one ask for on an cold and windy winter afternoon.

Go and have a good time as dressing up consists of, just every day clothing and depending on the season we are in.

Enjoy :O)