“Closed and up for a lease option as of May 26-2013”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cotton Patch Supper Club
Ranked #32 of 54 Restaurants in Shawano
Cuisines: American, Italian
Description: Cotton Patch reopened in November 2014 with new ownership and management. We look forward to to being your go-to supper club in Shawano. Specializing in the best steaks, salad bar and made from scratch pizzas.
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Building is up for a lease option so, please remove the listing to give travelers the most current up to date information.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We have eaten at Cotton Patch for 30 years. We ate there last week. We tried the outdoor seating. Would have been nice to have clean tables or tablecloths. We like the oilery, but it was being remodeled. I did use my bread and taste quite a few. Bought Blood Orange. Also have Persian Lime and Blueberry Vinegar. They need to supply bread or crackers to sample.

We ordered appetizers and small plates. Our grandson has a serious milk allergy so we were asking lots of questions. Our daughter ordered her meal based upon these issues. She ordered the pineapple chicken dish. When i came, the young waitress brought it out, and said they were out of pineapple! The chef didn't have her come out and ask us, just served it without the pineapple. We have met the owners and would have talked with them, but didn't see them later.

I would try i again, but the inside does need some remodeling.

1  Thank csloat
Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

Very disappointed with the fact you can't run a bar tab & add it to your food bill. Never seen that before!! So had to run the credit card twice, not that it's really that big of a deal just left you feeling very untrusted I guess. Was upset there were only oils for dressings on salad bar, some ppl like Ranch, French, 1,000 Island & Blue Cheese. The prices need some adjustment as well in my opinion. I've eaten at fancier places with a whole lot more to offer for less.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Went to the Cotton Patch last friday and thought it was just average. I had seen their seafood crepes on Living with Amy and had to try them-they were actually very good. But my husband's ribeye didn't have much flavor and was at least 1/3 fat (they were out of the tenderloin he wanted). I also disliked the oil dressings they bring to the table, and ranch is the only other option. The bread was cold-not even room temp, literally cold. The ice cream drink at the end of the meal way way too thin for my liking and way too small for $7. The view of the pond and animals was very nice, but the inside needs an update, or at least replacement of the water-stained ceiling tiles!

Reviewed December 14, 2011

THE WOW FACTOR,

Its all here come and enjoy it.

I decided to go out with our friends that we have not seen in over a year and we decided on the Cotton Patch. We wanted something different and gave it a try.

WOW

The atmosphere is laid back not stuffy like you would see at Riversbend in Green Bay and no attitudes and real high prices also. I say that as I have dined there before and never again, and read my review on that one.

WOW

Thats how I will start out by saying that the Cotton Patch, is going to turn a few heads in the restaraunt and dinning arena.

They have re designed their menu and let me tell you they have done an excellent job. Gary and Karen have got something new and different that will not only capture your eyes, but your flavor pallette also. Trying to get away from yes another supperclub, well its not like that here and it feels a lot more relaxed and relaxing is what one needs now days.

I had a dish with very large shrimp/prawns and odules mexican sausage, coupled with a mix of Green and Red bell peppers. Then add the sage creamy sauce on a bed of penna noodles and you have one of the most unique dishes I have tasted comparable to Napa Valley wine country cuisine. The gumbo soup was excellent and a flavor of the south.

The oils that they have to offer for dipping bread and your salad is unbelievably delicious. I know Karen mentioned that they are imported from Italy and other places. A 18 year old balsamic vinegar is is just out of this world. Use this on your salad and wow another wow factor is here also.

I also tried some of my wifes Stuffed tenderloin and it was hoonest to goodness the best piece of thenderloin I have ever had in my life, period.

It was stuffed with crumbled Blue Cheese and well you just have to try it to believe it.

MENU:

A diveres not what your going to see in a dining establishment as this what is going to set them apart now, and as we move onward into the holiday's and new year.

From steaks, to poultry, chicken, duck and a several excellent seafood items, such as salamon on cedar plank, you gotta try it.

If you like different oils be sure to try a few and they have a number of them available.

Prices;

Good prices as to what you compare to other city markets, and not expensive.

Overall:

I give the Cotton Patch an AAA + as they are willing to try new and different things that we as customers will truly come back and enjoy time and time again.

Drive a little and you will more then likely, have one of your best dining evenings in a long time if not the best one.

Go enjoy yourseleve, as we did :O)

Snowman :O)