“Excellent food and service”

Krabbe's Kountry Klub
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Seymour
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seymour
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

We went here my wife's birthday. The steaks were melt in your mouth tender and flavorful. Sharmaine the waittress was fun and very helpful. a definite place to go for great food and service.

• Visited November 2012

Pulaski, Wisconsin
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

We have lived in the area for 17 years and had never been to Krabbe's. When we decided to go out to eat with some friends from Green Bay, we wanted somewhere close for everyone, and Krabbe came to mind. Neither us nor our friends had been there before. I assumed it had to be good because every time I drive by the place it is is packed.
We arrived early so we had a few drinks. It was a little slow so we thought that was nice. The owner was one of the bartenders and he never even bothered to come over and say "hello and welcome". There were only 3 other couples at the bar so this wasn't out of the question. Having several family members in the restaurant business I know how important it is to make ALL customers feel welcomed. All of the other restaurant owners/managers we know are constantly talking to the customers and asking how it is. He talked to all of the couples but us and we were at the bar for about an hour before we went to our table. This didn't help us feel welcome at all.
The other bartender was very nice and helpful with meal suggestions.
My husband loved the Bloody Mary's. They have this little sheet you fill out and he got to choose all the extras that went in it. It wasn't the best he's ever had, but he said it was really good. I don't drink those so I can't offer my opinion. They were a nice size and resonably priced. We also shared an order of cheese curds and those were really good. Some of the best I've ever had. It was something about the breading that made them so good.
3 of us had the ribeye steak special. I asked for mine to be medium and it was more like barely done. I will usually finish a steak, but not this time. Hubby had the wild rice which he said was overcooked and kind of dry. I tried the French Onion Soup and it was horrible. My friend also tasted mine and agreed that it was not good. The place was OK. So that was a plus.
The salad bar was more like a salad table. I've been in smaller places with a bigger salad bar. There wasn't a lot of variety. It included some veggies and a few dressings. Again, not what I was expecting.
Again, the place wasn't that busy, so I expected our waitress to be a little more attentive to her tables. My friend had to go to the bar to get drinks for us because we couldn't get the waitress to come to the table. Not what I expected in a supper club that has the reputation of this place.
I'm OK if I go another 17 years without going there. I really had high hopes for our dinner and I was very disappointed. I will not be recommending Krabbe's to friends and we were kind of embarassed since it was our idea to go there.

• Visited April 2012
4 Thank Armywife97
Seymour
“Great food and service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

Great food and service. Everyone is friendly. Good place to sit and visit.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2012

Nice friendly, small place with great food. Takes reservations, highly recommend making them as it is a small place and always busy. They have great week day specials, however they are closed on Tuesdays. Request the room with the fireplace, much nicer than the other dining room which gives the feel of a banquet room.

• Visited January 2012

Been to Krabbe's Kountry Klub? Share your experiences!