“Great!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Seymour, Wisconsin
“Great!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I never much paid attention to the food here and I pass it every day for work. The seafood alfredo is delicious! The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is nice and peaceful and it can be very family friendly atmosphere!

Visited May 2012

Wisco
“Pretty good food for the price and location”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This place used to be a two hour wait on a weekend... which I wouldn't make a habit of signing up for. However, things have slowed down and it's just a short drive from Green Bay for a decent meal in a comfortable setting at a reasonable price. I've had steaks a few times, which are decent. The shrimp were good the one time I had those, but the Chicken Cordon Bleu is darn good! NOTE: not the true version you'd get in a delightful French restaurant - but in it's own right, it's decadent (deep fried and swimming in a cheese and cream sauce), very tasty, and something I limit to a very rare treat! Unfortunately a wine list is non-existent and they do not allow a corkage fee if you wanted to bring a bottle to enjoy with dinner.

• Visited December 2012
Oneida, Wisconsin
“What Happened?”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We go there about once a year. Food use to be good with reasonable prices. I usually get the chicken cordon bleu which I have to take some home. This time the piece was small and easily finished it. I ordered american fries because I loved them in the past. The ones I received this time were bad. It's like they were deep fried. My wife ordered hash browns for her side which were simply horrible. It's like they were leftover from someone else and they just threw them in a pan to reheat them. They tasted blah and burnt. The prices are waaaaay too high for the amount of food you get.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Chad D
Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
“Bad Prime Rid”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Tonight is the first time we've been to Hotel Seymour in a long time. It started well - the bartender was friendly and welcoming. She seated us and was fine. Within 10 minutes, a group of 5 was seated next to us. We were the ONLY two tables in the restaurant. I asked the waitress to move and she said she hadn't realized where she seated the five and felt put out when I asked to be moved. I then ordered the Prime Rib, medium rare. It was 16 oz for $25 - the cut was big when I got it. However, it was cool - cold and over done - more medium well than medium rare. Diane (the waitress) asked if I wanted another cut - I said no. Prime Rib comes out of the same loin, if the first one is bad - the next cut isn't going to be good! She asked again - I said no. When I went to complain at the end of the meal - the bartender said the waitress offered to fix it. - but why would I want another piece of overcooked Prime??? So she said - I can give you 10% off - but that is it. She never apologized or anything - it was a VERY DISAPPOINTING meal! Being local - I was hoping for a nice place to be able to go out to eat - IT was NOT worth $44.01!!!

• Visited November 2012
4 Thank ChrisDec1977
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“OK buy too pricey”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Salad bar was good, soup was good; Talapia (with crabmeat) was bland even with loads of cheese. Service was slow; had to get our own drinks from dinning room as wait staff stood around chatting. For this level of service and food... prices were WAY too high. Friends took us here and were very sorry when they saw the increase in prices. We are from Howard so it was a longer drive than we normally do for dinner. Sadly, I do not think we will make the trip again.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Jeff B

Been to Hotel Seymour? Share your experiences!