“Breakfast was amazing!”

Add it.
River's Edge Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Saukville
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband, myself and our toddler stopped there for breakfast on 9/4/13 after staying in a local motel. The prices were incredibly reasonable and there was a wide selection of breakfast and lunch options. We opted for breakfast and my husband and I both got the traditional two eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and toast with coffee to drink. The waitstaff was so polite and attentive, especially considering it was quite busy in the restaurant that morning. The coffee arrived quickly and was hot and delicious. Breakfast came soon after and was amazing. The bacon was thick and cooked well and the hashbrowns were absoutely to die for. I actually wished I'd ordered a side of hashbrowns in addition to my meal; they were that good! The entire meal came to less than $20 for the both of us and we both left satisfied. The restaurant has that typical diner feel, with a country decor and a lot of older clientele, so don't go in expecting it to be trendy or fine dining. But definitely go in expecting a wonderful, filling, traditional meal!

2  Thank writing_is_breathing