“Was able to check in early!”
Review of Cedarberry Inn

Cedarberry Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sauk City
Cuba City, Wisconsin
“Was able to check in early!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I stayed here while my spouse was having hip replacement. The staff was extremely kind and helpful. Was able to drop my baggage off in the morning, so I wouldn't have to worry about it after surgery. The hotel is SPOTLESS! Beds were firm, but not rock hard either. Would definetly stay again!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
KMyers_15, Owner at Cedarberry Inn, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Dave W - Thank you very much for sharing your experiences! I trust your wife's surgery went well. (Sauk Prairie Memorial has a super reputation with joint replacement) We hope her recovery is a speedy one and the two of you can visit for pleasure and fun! See you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

It was very appreciated to have two good nights of sleep here since I was here on business and working 12+ hours ( I am a traveling nurse). The room I stayed in was simple but spacious. I was long gone in the morning before breakfast was served so I can't comment on the quality but I was told that it was free.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
KMyers_15, Owner at Cedarberry Inn, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Celia - I'm glad you were able to get some much needed rest during your business stay with us! If we are fortunate enough to have you stay with us in the future, please as our overnight person to have breakfast ready a little earlier for your work schedule! At the very least, please, request a bagel or piece of coffee cake and a glass of juice for the road!
Ozone Park, New York
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Stayed here for a long weekend when we came to visit family in the area. The rooms were very clean and the staff was extremely nice. They have a continental breakfast in the morning that was nice. Good to grab a quick bite before we went out. The pool area and pool were very clean . The water temperature was perfect. My children had a ball in the pool each day. If you are staying in the area I would highly suggest staying here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank bid421
KMyers_15, Owner at Cedarberry Inn, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Fantastic! I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay at the Cedarberry Inn! Hope to see you the next time your looking to get away from it all!
Black River Falls, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Positives: The hotel and the room were clean, beds and pillows were comfortable, rooms were big, continental breakfast was a good variety and was free

Negatives: Noisy - the walls were paper thin and I could hear my neighbors talking on one side and snoring on the other throughout the night. Could hear every move the upstairs people were making. The girl at the front desk was rude and acted as if I was ruining her life by checking in to my reservation and then later was in the hottub with someone else using vulgar language and talking about how ****ed up she got the weekend before. There was music playing in the hallway and one of the speakers was right outside my door.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Tessa S
KMyers_15, Owner at Cedarberry Inn, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Tessa S. - Thank you for your feedback! Could you please send me the date that you stayed, (or reservation #), so that I may further follow up with your concerns?? Ken
Ponce de Leon, Florida
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This was our fourth or fifth stay and as always it was a pleasure. This time we were to meet my brother who had been rather sick. The manager / owner Ken found out and mentioned we were welcome to use a conference room. We did for over 3 hours and it was so pleasant and private. Thank you for making this occasion a very nice one.

Room Tip: We have always been very satisfied with our room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kathryn B
KMyers_15, Owner at Cedarberry Inn, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Kathryn B - Thank you for the kind words and I'm glad you had another pleasant stay! We'll look forward to seeing you in the future! Ken
Janesville, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We were just here for our son's Baseball State Tournament. There were many parents who rented rooms here. We were pleasantly surprised! The staff was VERY friendly. The rooms are spacious and the breakfast was nice with a large dining area! I thought that the beds/pillows were comfortable. The arcade area at the pool was convenient, a few games didn't work, but the staff promptly refunded our money and were helpful. Small patio/sitting area off the back of the building where we grilled out. Lots of fun, lots of memories!

Room Tip: Ours was a standard room (#202) which was spacious, nice. I think most rooms would be okay. It is...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
KMyers_15, Owner at Cedarberry Inn, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Wnedy V- Thanks for the great review! It's encouraging to know that the staff is doing things well! Hats off to you and all the parents, because the boys (and their sisters too) were very polite and a joy to have in the Hotel! Your whole group represented Janesville and youth baseball in a very positive light! Come and see us again, anytime!
Morrisville, PA
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed at this quaint motel on our vacation because we were visiting the Wollersheim Winery. It was very clean but the beds were a little uncomfortable and the pillows definitely needed to be replaced. We also tried to turn on the heat and a very strong musty smell came out of the heater. Other than that, the staff were very friendly, the breakfast was basic and could have had a few more fresh items but it was very clean and convenient in a beautiful area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KaMar4486
KMyers_15, Owner at Cedarberry Inn, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
KaMar4486,
Thanks for taking tome to write a bit about your stay at the Hotel! Pillows are always a little tricky. A lot like Pizza, there are many different favorites! As for the PTech unit and the funky smell, that's the "dust" burning from the coils. Sorry, but It happens anytime the heater is turned on after sitting a bit. You may even notice something similar in the fall at your home or in your car?? As the summer heat turns to cool fall, we fire up all the heating units to eliminate that one-time, burning odor. Again, we're sorry and hope to see you again if you're traveling in the midwest!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sauk City
Devils Head Resort
Devils Head Resort
#1 of 1 in Merrimac
Clarion Hotel and Convention Center

Been to Cedarberry Inn? Share your experiences!