“With Service like this I suggest you drive by”
Review of Black Hawk Family Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Black Hawk Family Restaurant
Reviewed October 14, 2013

When up in the area after my wife and I checked into a nearby hotel. My wife said she was hungry and wanted something small. The Blackhawk was just down the road so we went there. It was around 9:45 pm but we knew the restaurant would be open until 10pm.

As we were parking in front of the Blackhawk you could see one of the girls inside motioned to another waitress, who "RAN" up to the wndow and as we put the car in park and I was getting out (in front of her and the window), She ran up and turned the lighted sign to closed. you could hear another waitress lock the door. REALLY IN FRONT OF US? We went to the Culvers.
This was at 9:45PM and the sign on the door read closed 10:00 PM.

We went to the Culvers and got a small bite. As we were driving past at 10:15 PM,the lights were off. My wife had been a waitress while in college and remarked, "They cleaned all the tables in 15mins?. I don't think they could have done a good job cleaning everything in 15 min.

Don't go to the Blackhawk!!. We won't !!! The customer service seems pretty poor already. If they clean like that, what do they do with the food??????

1  Thank k5of6