Lester's Bison Farm
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Salem
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I can't say enough about how wonderful Lester is to chat with and the meat is beyond imaginable! I'm not a huge red meat fan, but that all changed after finding Lester's on a bike ride training in southern wisconsin!!! My family and now extended family have been going since 2009/2010 and I even had my parents ship meat to me while living in AZ! Now I make everything with bison and it's much healthier and has amazing flavor all on it's own! It's great to drive out to the farm and see these amazing animals grazing free but also convenient that he travels to farmers markets around the area! Don't waste anymore time and go visit Lester's!!! :)

2  Thank lmiller586

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Going to the Lester Bison farm is a nice place to visit. You get to see a happy herd of Bison from young to older in a very clean environment. Meet the owner Ron who is a man of years of experience with a non stop attitude. Listen to the facts on Bison Meat, Elk meat, fresh farm eggs (sometimes a rainbow of colored eggs. A nice place to visit. Take children to view this working farm and it's residents. Take a ride through the area and see Apple Orchards, local restaurants.

5  Thank k5of6