“Exceptional Mint Tea”
Review of Green Rich Tea

Green Rich Tea
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Green Rich Tea is a place for the community and visitors to come and relax with a tasty cup of tea/coffee and gluten free snacks. We've created a unique space to Wisconsin's Northwoods. Specializing in Japanese green tea and offering the healthy tea culture to everyone. We also carry a full supply of Black teas, Chai, Mate, Rooibos, Oolong, Fruit blends, Herbal blends, Pu-Erh and Blooming teas. The teas range from everyday teas to ultra rare leaves. Also serves Pour-Over Coffees and Espresso Drinks.
Saint Germain, Wisconsin
“Exceptional Mint Tea”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Looking for something different I chose mint and was delighted. Best cup of tea I have ever had. I can't wait to get back again... Should be this week! or next. They are going to show me how to do home brewing without a microwave so my home tea will taste just as delicious as what I got from them in my togo cup and I can buy lots of different teas from them and stay toasty warm in the chill of our Wisconsin Evenings and Winters!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Cedaroma
ShannaCCS, Owner at Green Rich Tea, responded to this review, November 3, 2014
Thank you so much for your great review Lynn. We love seeing you in the shop! Your smile and laughter make our day perfect!

“What a cool spot!!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We had this amazing green tea that blossoms in the glass teapots. The miso brownies are out of this world and all the interior is made of reclaimed wood from old grain elevators!!
Nori & his wife Shanna (amazing local yoga instructor)
Have created this cool atmosphere with free wifi in an unexpected place...bought a bunch of teas to take home & definitely going back on vacation in July!

1 Thank KellyRoadtrip
ShannaCCS, Owner at Green Rich Tea, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thank you so much Kelly! We are glad you enjoyed the miso brownie. The blooming teas are very cool. Can't wait to see you again.
Montague, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not really a meal - but the best iced tea I ever had!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

great place with all kinds of tea coffee and ways to make it. Also some gluten free options - great place to stop if on a bike ride or hanging in that area.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

1 Thank janfrommichigan2014
ShannaCCS, Owner at Green Rich Tea, responded to this review, June 28, 2014
Thank you so much for stopping in! We are glad you enjoyed your visit!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“A great place to refresh!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I stopped in to the tea shop with my sister-in-law on Tuesday. We had two very tasty ice teas and chatted with the owners. The atmosphere was calming and friendly. I will definitely make this a regular place to refresh an can't wait to try more of the teas.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

2 Thank Eileen B
ShannaCCS, Owner at Green Rich Tea, responded to this review, June 28, 2014
Thank you Eileen, we can't wait to see you again! We are glad you enjoyed your tea!