“One waitress was extremely rude”

19th Hole Sports Bar and Grill
Ranked #16 of 29 Restaurants in Saint Germain
Cuisines: American
Saint Germain, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One waitress was extremely rude”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Come here quite often. Beautiful place, food is pretty good. Great burgers and sandwiches. We were "greeted" or lack there of from a young waitress who made rude comments to us. I was ready to leave but with time constraints I decided to stay. I would recommend this place but if you walk in and the young waitress has an attitude, I would leave immediately. The management needs to remove her!!!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Number2268

Longmont, Colorado
“Good for families”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Makes for a nice evening after having played mini-golf next door with the kids. Ample portions with sports on television inside. If you'd rather have conversation, try the outdoor seating.

• Visited August 2013
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
“Excellent food in a clean, cozy Northwoods style place”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I wish I would have tried this darling, clean, cozy restaurant sooner!. It is such a refreshing change from the run down, dark and dingy dinner restaurants that populate the north woods area!
We had several appetizers...the onion strings were amazing...and two types of pizza- both had excellent flavor and were generously topped. Staff was very friendly and our waitress was great!
Lots of fun games for the kids as well. Everyone left very happy!

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank kcctraveler
Janesville, Wisconsin
“Food poisoning for free”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have been coming up to Minocqua for 33 yrs and was excited to try out this resturant as a new discovery! My husband and I asked to be seated outside and were met with a surprised look but lead outside to enjoy a mild summer day for lunch. I looked over the menu and decided on the chicken quesadillas. The waitress brought them out to me and I asked for silverware and a napkin and was never brought either. The quesidillas smelled funny and were cold but I did not see our waitress to tell her. In fact our waitress never came back. After thrity minutes, we were brought out bill by another waitress and paid. When our meal was over, we went in and asked at the bar to talk to the manager but were informed that he was not on duty and we could leave a note. Flash forward to getting back to the cottage for the evening and getting violent food poisoning with puking on and off for the next 24 hrs and a visit to urgent care. Horrible experience, food, and wait staff. I would never dine there again.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Britta G
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Delicious food and good service”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our group of four went to the 19th Hole for lunch on a Saturday. Two persons ordered quesillas, one ordered a sandwich, and one ordered a salad, and all were very pleased. The place got very busy shortly after we arrived, but our waitress was very courteous and was working hard to serve everyone in a timely manner. We definitely would recommend the 19th Hole Sports Bar and Grill.

• Visited July 2013