“Bring Cash!”
Review of Elmer's Fun Park

Elmer's Fun Park
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I can only speak of the go carting here, and we love it! There are three or four tracks to choose from, including one levelled bargain track. If you have to ride in a double cart (father and daughter) you are only charged for one. The only downside is that they do not accept credit/debit cards. There is an ATM available, but avoid fees...bring cash.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Horse back ridng was lovely but the trail was a bit dusty.
Go Carts were fun bu the ride was a little bumpy than other go- carts that I have been on.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The go-karts were great. However my family of four spent 80.00 and a year waiting to go horseback riding. Our guide ruined our whole experience. She constantly yelled at us but worse than that she made very innappropriate comments. One example was telling my husband when his horse was lagging a little.... to hit it like like he would hit his stepdaughter! Thats [--]! I called to talk to someone the next day and they said oh she was joking. I dont find that funny and neither did my daughters! She was mean on everything she said. I did'nt ask for anything and they pretty much blew me off. Sucks when you save up for awhile to be able to do something fun and this happens

5  Thank jackie m
Reviewed July 29, 2013

You have a choice of a couple race tracks, bumper boats and horseback riding. Had a great time. Located on hwy 70, and very easy to find.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We had a blast go-carting! Lots of twists and turns, sides were padded by tires, and length of ride was just enough. My 8 year old was able to ride with me. I would definitely return if we're in the Eagle River area again.