“A quick adrenaline rush”
Review of Elmer's Fun Park

Elmer's Fun Park
Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A quick adrenaline rush”
Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

We stopped by Elmer's fun park since it was close to where we were staying on Little St Germain lake. The cost was $6.00 per person for a 5-7 minute go kart ride. It was fun to get the whole family to do something together for a quick stop. They have three different tracks. The 8-year-old with us said track 3 is the best.

1 Thank WITrvlfool

Orland Park, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun park”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Strange hours. Not fully opened for the summer traffic but during the day is fine.

Visited June 2012
Waukesha, Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fun, but equipment needs some attention...”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

Our group went early on a weekday to enjoy some go-carting during our stay at Black Bear Lodge. Adults and kids alike enjoyed the go-carts, but I was a bit concerned after watching a wheel break off of a cart in front of me mid-race. We then moved on to the bumper boats where I rode with my young niece. Half-way into the ride, I noticed that the fuel tank was leaking and gas ran down my leg the rest of the ride. Attempts to re secure the cap did not work. I ended up having to throw away a pair of shorts and underwear as the gas never washed out. I told the attendant about the leak and she seemed unconcerned or didn't know what to do. Overall, the park was clean and the kids enjoyed it. Like many of the tourist attractions in the area, it seemed like all the staff were college kids from Europe.

Visited July 2011