“Fun, but equipment needs some attention...” 3 of 5 bubbles

Elmer's Fun Park
Waukesha, Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fun, but equipment needs some attention...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2011

Our group went early on a weekday to enjoy some go-carting during our stay at Black Bear Lodge. Adults and kids alike enjoyed the go-carts, but I was a bit concerned after watching a wheel break off of a cart in front of me mid-race. We then moved on to the bumper boats where I rode with my young niece. Half-way into the ride, I noticed that the fuel tank was leaking and gas ran down my leg the rest of the ride. Attempts to re secure the cap did not work. I ended up having to throw away a pair of shorts and underwear as the gas never washed out. I told the attendant about the leak and she seemed unconcerned or didn't know what to do. Overall, the park was clean and the kids enjoyed it. Like many of the tourist attractions in the area, it seemed like all the staff were college kids from Europe.

Visited July 2011