“ok ok, MAKE SURE YOUR HUNGRY!!”

DJ's North Woods Family Restaraunt
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We have vacationed in the North Woods every year for the past 25. I want you to know having breakfast with DJ and his family is required whenever in the proximity of St. Germain Wisconsin. The room is bright and well done. Tables are a bit close but that gives you a better view of your neighbors plate. OMG the food is dynamite! My wife's favorite is the Walleye breakfast. mmmmmm good! I like the skillets, all are good. I really don't think you can pick anything bad, it doesn't exist at DJ's. The service is superb. DJ him self scurrying around and everyone else in 4th gear cruzin the tables taken care of business. Great personalities and a good feeling of home, and you are being taken cared for by experts. BTW the cinnamon rolls are HUGE, and twice as good. Well done. Make sure you look at the pictures on the wall and above all..... have fun.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We found this restaurant by accident, when we drove up to St Germain to go to the US Bank there. We saw it and stopped in for breakfast. Now, whenever we go up that way to see family, we make the time to go for breakfast or lunch as much as we can. The cinnamon bun french toast is amazing, and so is the rest of their food.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I am a 67 yr. old well travelled professional. I've eaten more restaurant meals than I can remember or even count. I rate DJ's among the best anywhere (that takes in Pier 4 in Boston and Brennan's in N.O.!) Great food (don't miss the Perch!), atmosphere (N. woods casual), service, and value. DJ is a terrific young man with a lot of talent and wonderful personality! The food is so exceptional we talked about it for days!! Congratulations DJ---you get MY award for top N.WI restaurant!!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have eaten in many countries all over the world and I am not exaggerating when I say the two meals I have eaten at DJ's were two of the best I have experienced anywhere. Everything I have tried is just superior to any other establishment anywhere. The fact that DJ's is in St. Germain Wisconsin is a loss because a limited number of people get to enjoy this amazing experience. It is a bargain at any price.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We've been to DJ'S dozens of times on our visits to St. Germain. The food is excellent, the owners/employees are excellent! Service is great, the coffee cup is never empty! Great prices on the generous portions of food. Try it, you'll love it!