“Fantastic golf and dinner”
Review of Whitetail Inn

Whitetail Inn
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Top shelf golf course and dinner in massive log building. Very memorable. Can't wait to do it again.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I went here with my parents recently and loved their atmosphere and ribs! Food is a little expensive but they give you a ton and the atmosphere was wonderful! The waitstaff was very attentive and made us feel at home!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

When you eat at a pricey Golf Club, you expect food that is excellent.
I was a bit dissapointed. I found the food to be the same quality as a Denny's. The crab cakes lacked flavor and lookd like the may have been frozen and no freshly made.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Following a rough patch several years ago, the Whitetail Inn is all the way back. Last summer we had a great Sunday Brunch there and this year we returned for an outstanding dinner with friends. The venue is spectacular with the large dining room built of huge logs framing giant picture windows overlooking a beautiful golf course. The menu is quite varied. This evening 2 of our party had coconut shrimp, one had osso bucco and the other the Delmonico steak special. All were done perfectly. Service was very good and the prices surpisingly reasonable: full dinners for four including drinks, appetizer and tip was <$150. This spot is well worth a visit when you're in the area.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

First I want to state I was only a guest at a wedding reception here! The food and drinks were very good. Waitstaff extremely professional, and the atmosphere was wonderful!

Been to Whitetail Inn? Share your experiences!