“Award winning pancakes.....!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The Wolf Pack Café in Saint Germain Wisconsin has been serving award wining pancakes for years. Their a small breakfast and lunch diner that usually has a line out the door.

They have been spot lighted by Travel Wisconsin for their wonderful pancakes and numerous other entrees that just make your mouth a very happy place.

The staff great you with warm smiles and a hot thermos of coffee for your table.

Located on highway 70, just East of the intersection of Route 70 and 155, in Saint Germain WI, they offer something for just about anyone and at very reasonable prices.
I and my family have never been disappointed in over 27 years. Give them a try and judge for yourself...!

There are newer reviews for Wolf Pack Cafe

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This little restaurant is a delight. The breakfasts are very good. The pancakes are really big and very tasty.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I had their chicken salad with melon and Best Darn Soup, my husband had the grilled cheese tomato and basil special, and the kids had apple cinnamon pancakes and banana bread french toast. Everything was done perfectly, loved that their sides include healthier options like mandarin oranges and pickles and asian salad.

Good change from the average north woods fried food menu, wish it was here in Madison, I would eat there all the time! As good if not better than any upscale lunch and breakfast place here or anywhere for that matter! Plus, the staff were so darn friendly!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

The first week in August for 6 years, my family has been making a 50 mile round trip to The Wolf Pack. We eat pancakes. Somebody tell me where to find a better cake in this country. This week I had a side of corned beef hash. As my daughter said "it's to die for". I guess next year I'll have a decision to make. The service has always been exceptional!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Pancakes are out of this world!!! They literally melted in my mouth. Be prepared to wait if you arrive after 8 am. We went on a Monday at 8 am and 11am, and there was a 15-30 minute wait every time. Staff is super friendly.

Been to Wolf Pack Cafe? Share your experiences!