Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Wausau
$106
$86
$84
Country Inn
Days Inn & Suites Wausau(Wausau)(Great Value!)
$65
$129
$119
$78
$111
HIExpress.com
All reviewsstoney creeknorthwoods decorhot tubwaffleshave stayed here several timesgreat poolshower headbunk bedsminor complaintstevens pointbiscuits and gravylodge feelstandard roomwedding receptionnice staychecking outski trip to granite peak
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Thank you to the whole staff and especially April for setting up our group up with some fabulous rooms, great service, and at a great price. They were very accomodating and even had breakfast available earlier than than the normal times, due to our early morning schedules. Thanks again and we'll be sure to be back again next year.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 2, 2014

stayed with family over the holidays. needed to bump up the room count from 6 to 7 on saturday night, not a problem. The rooms were clean and comfortable. the pool/hottub area was nice, we had it to ourselves the last hour. The continental breakfast worked for our group. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: We were on third floor. nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank winelover9154
Reviewed December 31, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel in the past. This time was not very good. We stayed 2-nights arrived 12/28/13. The first morning we had to take cold showers. The shower head also had half of the spray nozzles plugged and only a mist of cold water was what had to use. I was told the hotel was full and that "everyone was using up the hot water" - Not a good answer (also heard others complain). The next day someone did unplug the shower head and the water was warmer but had to turn almost to full hot. The continental breakfast included was disappointing. We were unable to have food because everything was gone. even the milk was empty. Had a bagel and that's all. When I checked out I did ask for a room credit for no shower or food but was denied.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mark B
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed two nights at this hotel and it was nice. It has a cabin motif...so cute. The bed was very comfortable and rooms were extremely clean. I thought the price was affordable. I would stay here again in a second. There was also a free breakfast each morning. The pool area with hot tub was also above par! Kuddos Stoney Creek Inn!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Attended a conference at SCI and was very pleased. I was met at the check in with a smile and able to get into my room early so I could freshen up before my conference. Room was clean, warm, and inviting done in a cabin decor. Pool hot tub and lounge on site. Cont. breakfast was par for the course

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business