When I arrived it was a very nice check in. Got to the room .. ( fireplace suite) fireplace didn't work. Beautiful room otherwise. Very woodsy. Went to the pool. Lots of drunk adults with there kids around. Felt uncomfortable so we left. Asked the frount desk to fix the fireplace. . Got it to work. 20 mins later shut off and when I tried turning it back on it had a low flame.
Last day there we went down for breakfast and we couldn't get through the lobby. There was no gravy left.. and no room to sit. Ate upstairs. Went to check out. Tried telling the frount desk about all of it and he was very rude. Didnt care about my problems whatsover. It was a nice hotel. But if ur not in a big group u don't matter to them. Wont stay there again. :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center is a family and business friendly hotel located just outside of Wausau, WI in the cozy neighborhood of Rothschild. The hotel is located near the Granite Peak Ski Area and has a reputation as one of Wausau’s best hotels. The hotel offers everything that you need for a pleasant stay, including cozy rooms, free breakfast, and Internet access. Our hotel is a unique destination with a "Northwoods" themed decor that is suited for business and pleasure alike. Bring your family along to enjoy our indoor Wilderness Park swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Wausau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Wausau Hotel Rothschild
- Stoney Creek Hotel Wausau