We reserved the standard room. They accommodated our large group, and upon arrival upgraded us to a fireplace suite. Was a great room. The guest services was exceptional. No matter what you might forget, they have it, at NO CHARGE. The staff is overly friendly and helpful. The hotel rooms and water park are very clean. The only negatives were the on site restaurant is lacking, in service and in taste. Also, the shower area in the locker rooms, in the water park, are getting very worn. They looked gross and I was thankful we had a room so we didn't have to shower there. All in all, a perfect stay. Thank you Grand Lodge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Lodge Waterpark Resort is a hotel located just outside of downtown Wausau, WI in the cozy neighborhood of Rothschild. The hotel is located near the Granite Peak Ski Area and has a reputation as one of Wausau's best hotels. The hotel offers everything that you need for a pleasant stay, including cozy rooms,food service, and Internet access. Our hotel is a unique destination with a "Northwoods" themed decor that is suited for business and pleasure alike. The Grand Lodge is home to one of Wisconsin's most exciting waterparks - Logger's Landing. This 50,000 square foot fun zone is full of excitement and adventure for the entire family. The Grand Lodge is one of the area's premier hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Lodge Waterpark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lodge By Stoney Creek Hotel Rothschild
- Hotel At Cedar Creek
- Lodge At Cedar Creek
- At Cedar Creek Rothschild