We went there with other family members on a skiing weekend. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The waterpark was enjoyed by the kids. Loud and hot for the adults who had to be there to supervise. Maybe a glassed in enclosure with some air, or a fan under the hut in the corner. But it was a waterpark after all. The only disappointment was the breakfast buffet which we paid for. If you are going to pay for a breakfast buffet, it should be substantial with a lot of options. This buffet, was a great deal smaller than some of the free hot breakfast's that we had at other hotels. Nothing special, so that might need some rethinking. Staff friendly and we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Lodge Waterpark Resort is a hotel located just outside of downtown Wausau, WI in the cozy neighborhood of Rothschild. The hotel is located near the Granite Peak Ski Area and has a reputation as one of Wausau's best hotels. The hotel offers everything that you need for a pleasant stay, including cozy rooms,food service, and Internet access. Our hotel is a unique destination with a "Northwoods" themed decor that is suited for business and pleasure alike. The Grand Lodge is home to one of Wisconsin's most exciting waterparks - Logger's Landing. This 50,000 square foot fun zone is full of excitement and adventure for the entire family. The Grand Lodge is one of the area's premier hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Lodge Waterpark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lodge By Stoney Creek Hotel Rothschild
- Hotel At Cedar Creek
- Lodge At Cedar Creek
- At Cedar Creek Rothschild