Always a great breakfast. The bar was well stocked with several TVs and a very friendly bartender. Huge waterpark that's to die for. This facility is very well maintained and you don't notice any needed repairs. Lots to do in the area as well as shopping, eating, exercising. Very large extended stay rooms to make you feel "at home". The facility is well designed for easy in and out of luggage with close parking. The best of all is their staff - very eager to make your stay comfortable and one you'll remember as one of your favorite places away from home. I highly recommend the Grand Lodge and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Lodge Waterpark Resort is a hotel located just outside of downtown Wausau, WI in the cozy neighborhood of Rothschild. The hotel is located near the Granite Peak Ski Area and has a reputation as one of Wausau's best hotels. The hotel offers everything that you need for a pleasant stay, including cozy rooms,food service, and Internet access. Our hotel is a unique destination with a "Northwoods" themed decor that is suited for business and pleasure alike. The Grand Lodge is home to one of Wisconsin's most exciting waterparks - Logger's Landing. This 50,000 square foot fun zone is full of excitement and adventure for the entire family. The Grand Lodge is one of the area's premier hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Grand Lodge Waterpark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lodge By Stoney Creek Hotel Rothschild
- Hotel At Cedar Creek
- Lodge At Cedar Creek
- At Cedar Creek Rothschild