“Great food and service”

Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Rothschild
Wickford, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Have eaten here several times for breakfast lunch and dinner. Food is fantastic, milkshakes are amazing and the service was always good.

Visited November 2013

The Netherlands
“Hubby got a birthday dinner”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Hubby celebrated his 55th birthday so he found out that Dennys offered a free GRAND SLAM ( build your own ) so he took advantage of it.. meal was great, the waitress Disteny was a sweetie,,,

Visited October 2013
Prior Lake, Minnesota
“This Dennys is a standout among family restaurants”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I chose this restaurant because it was just a walk across the parking lot from the Econo Lodge where I was staying. However, if the tilapia dinner I tried is typical of the entire menu, I'd drive out of the way to get here. Although I was able to order from the senior menu, the main course was extremely generous, and came with two sides. I ordered the cheesy mashed potatoes (soul food) and the summer squash. Shawneen, my friendly waitress, then reminded me, "A salad comes with your meal, too," and soon appeared with a large and beautifully arranged salad that would have made the best of supper clubs proud.

I had kidded her when I ordered the tilapia that I was curious how it would compare to what I (quite proudly) prepare at home. This Dennys version not only compares, it exceeds with even tastier seasoning and more, which I admit, bruises my ego a bit.

Could a chain restaurant really compete when it comes to destination dining? This Dennys does. I hope I have to opportunity to return with family and friends. And what credentials do I have to attest to this? How about a love of good food, and seventy years of eating experience. Bon apetite!

• Visited September 2013