“Good prices and good deals.”
Review of Luigi's Pizza

Luigi's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 40 Restaurants in River Falls
Cuisines: Pizza
River Falls, Wisconsin, United States
“Good prices and good deals.”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Luigi's is a cheese lovers paradise, if you are not a cheese fan just ask them to go light. Best pizza in town. But I usually get the hoagies. The staff is friendly and helpful.

• Visited May 2012

“A nice surprise!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Loved it! We were out of town and were recommended this little gem. They have great pizza and great cheese curds. If we are ever back in the area, we will go back here to eat!

Oakdale, Minnesota
“Take advice from a local resident”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

This place is good. Only thing i have found is the small amount of lasagana you get is not enough. Pizzas are great. Wish they did there garlic bread different, slices instead of a chunk of bread.

“Best hoagies around!”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

I grew up in River Falls and I can tell you that anyone who lives around here knows about Luigi's and their hoagies. I agree they are simple to make and have very simple ingredients, but then how come no one makes them like this? They also have very good cheese bread and pizza. I have never personally tried any pastas but my friends tell me they are good as well. The restaurant is a little older and out dated, but it is family oriented and cozy. there is 3 or 4 video games for the kids and a small selection of beers for the adults. the prices are more than fair. Luigi's will make you a good deep-dish pizza, but it will take about 45 minutes. And, I know this is hard to believe, but try their shrimp pizza! Yes, I said it, I thought it sounded weird but it is very good.

• Visited September 2011
Naperville, Illinois
“Nice Little Pizzaria”
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We ordered a deep dish cheese pizza. It was adequate for a local pizza place. The pizza was a bit salty because they used tomato paste instead of crushed tomatoes for sauce but it wasn't bad. We'd stop by again if we visit River Falls in the future.

• Visited August 2011