Country Inn River Falls
$81
Econo Lodge River Falls(River Falls)(Great Value!)
$84
$95
Quality Inn(Hudson)
$79
$90
Royal Inn - Hudson(Hudson)(Great Value!)
$66
$60
Official Site
All reviewsroom was cleanstayed herehard boiled eggscold cerealking suitemorning breakfasthot tubfree wificomplimentary breakfastnice stayother hotelsconditionerfunerallotionmidnightsinktv
Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at this Country Inn two years in a row now and have been impressed both times. The rooms are clean and spacious and the owners go out of their way to accommodate any requests.

We come as part of a large group and the are happy to let us gather in their dining room in the evenings and use their meeting room in the mornings. We will definitely be back again next year.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
CountryInnRF, General Manager at Country Inn River Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing Country Inn River Falls! Holding a high standard of cleanliness and going above and beyond for each guest are two major focuses of ours. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and we will look forward to hosting your group again in the years to come.

With Hospitality,

Reviewed September 20, 2016

I hold a multi-day bicycle ride that starts and finishes in River Falls. This year, we stayed the night before and the ride started at the hotel. Staff were friendly and helpful. The location is perfect: close to highways yet quiet. 5 minutes of biking and we were enjoying quiet country roads.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends

Toby,

First off, thank you very much for choosing Country Inn River Falls as your River Falls accommodation during your bicycle ride. Your group was a blast to have in-house and you do a great job of organizing and coordinating the event. We look forward to hosting your group in the years to come! Thank you again and we hope you have a great year.

With Hospitality,

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

After recentlyspending a comfortable night there, I figured I might as well try it for a few days.
Again, the facility was for the most part very well maintained and comfortable. The morning breakfast was as good as it could be with the front desk clerk restocking items as well as taking care of day-to-day operations (and doing a great job!). The people were terrific, even when we found an issue with my credit card and they, I, and my bank got everything figured out so that I could pay for my stay.
... If you go here and you also own a K-Cup type of coffee maker, be sure to take your favorite coffee. They do offer K-Cups of coffee and tea, but I also took a couple of my favorites for my stay.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
CountryInnRF, General Manager at Country Inn River Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2016

Kevin,

Thank you very much for choosing Country Inn River Falls for your accommodation here in town. And thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. It makes me very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We all take pride in this property and are always focusing on maintaining it and providing the best stay possible. Thank you again and we'll look forward to hopefully seeing you on your next trip to River Falls!

Reviewed July 25, 2016

We stayed here on a long journey home from a road trip. We were able to come in from the highway and get a room. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The lobby is clean and inviting. The pool is nice. The room was clean as well with comfortable beds. Free wifi. Some aspects of the room were in need of a bit of work such as the bathroom floor tile and tub kit. Some furniture upholstery was worn. You can tell the hotel is being remodeled slowly, e.g., the bathroom has a granite counter top. The windows appear to be new and you can actually open them, which isn't always the case in a hotel. The air conditioner worked well. Our non-smoking room did smell of smoke upon entering, perhaps a guest before us did not follow the rules, but this passed quickly once we were settled. We we too tired to request a room change. The price was great. It was an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

I'm happy to hear that we provided a comfortable stay for you on your long road trip. You are correct - we are currently renovating our property, but unfortunately this process takes some time. Next time you're in town, make sure to ask for one of our renovated rooms and we'll do our best to make it happen.
Thank you very much and we'll look forward to hopefully hosting you again next time you're in River Falls.

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Nice and helpful staff. Kids loved the pool, which for the most part they were the only ones in. The pool hours are 7-10 pm for kids and 7-12 am for adults. Husband and I enjoyed the hot tub. Clean room, no problems. A few miles from downtown River Falls, but very easy to find.
Nice breakfast, pleasant woman attending the area. One waffle maker, eggs and sausage, my daughter couldn't get enough!

Stayed: July 2016

Elizabeth,

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for staying with us, as well as for the feedback on your stay. I hope you enjoyed your entire experience while here in River Falls - It's such a fun town to come and visit.
We look forward to hopefully hosting you again next time you're in town!