“GOOD STAY”

Country Inn River Falls
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in River Falls
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Was in River Falls for UW function. We have stayed at every hotel in town over the past 5 years. This is our favorite place to stay. Nice rooms with good beds, linens and towels. Great coffee. Breakfast is good. Front desk staff was awsome and so helpful. I would rate them an A+. They worked with us on early check as traveling with an elderly parent.

Nice pool area - everything was clean. Would stay here again.

Can't say enough good things about the staff.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Used to live in River Falls and loved the small town atmosphere. But that also used to mean next to no options for hotels if a person, their family or friends ever needed it. But, since the Country Inn came to River Falls this has all changed.

Friendly Staff, reasonably sized clean rooms, and a nice common area all at a price that is not cheap but "is" reasonable...all make for a good hotel experience.

Location provides easy access to both highway and city streets.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
CountryInnRF, General Manager at Country Inn River Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Country Inn River Falls. We truly appreciate the kind words and acknowledgments and are happy you enjoyed your stay.

We are always striving to provide our guests with an outstanding experience and are currently in the process of renovating our rooms in hopes of exceeding your expectations next time you visit the Country Inn River Falls.

Please feel free to call us directly next time you travel to River Falls, Wisconsin, so we can make sure we get all of the details taken care of for you.

Bryan Fish - General Manager

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Our son's baseball team had a tournament in River Falls and though we live less than an hour away, we did not want to make the drive back and forth. The rooms were great. The staff here was excellent. They went above and beyond anything expected from helping us find the best places to eat, order pizza, etc. to letting us use their personal usb drive to copy a tournament roster so it could be printed on the hotel's printer. Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday were excellent. In fact one of our coaches said he normally doesn't care for scrambled eggs, but went back for seconds because they were so good. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay. Great location with fast food restaurants in walking distance if you are looking for a quick meal.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
CountryInnRF, General Manager at Country Inn River Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We greatly enjoyed having your baseball team stay with us here at the Country Inn River Falls. I'm pleased to read that your team enjoyed our new Complimentary Gourmet Hot Breakfast.

Please call me directly next time your traveling to River Falls Wisconsin so we can make sure we get you taken care of at the Country Inn River Falls.

Bryan - General Manager

Reviewed October 26, 2011

My stay at the Crossings of River Falls Was a Very pleasant one. Management made me feel right at home. I was staying here for 4months. The STAFF was amazing. Housekeeping was the best I had ever seen. Thank you. I'm definately looking foward to comming back to River Falls and staying here.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2011

We stayed for 3 nights and it was so comfortable, warm hearted staff, very clean.....it was wonderful to have them accept our litl dog...she loved it too...very quiet,,,nice whirlpool room,,,comfortable bed.....well worth the price and we very much plan on going back and recommending to our friends and family...tanks again Bryan and Staff!!!!

Room Tip: They all seem great we had a whirlpool suite it was awesome.......
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Our 2 stays at Crossings met all our expectations. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. The pool was well kept. Breakfast area was tidy and well-stocked. The price was very reasonable for the area and it was convenient to the main highways. The staff was helpful in finding a place to park our car with trailer.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TriciaB46
Reviewed July 3, 2011

I had nothing but issues at this hotel -

When I initially checked in, the keys to the room did not work. I spoke with a girl at the front desk who tried cutting me new keys twice with the same result. She let me into the room so I could unpack and assured me that she would fix the issue and return with working keys. She disappeared. I went looking for her 30 minutes later and found someone else at the desk who was unaware of the situation. I recounted the situation and he cut me new keys twice, again, neither of them working. After much running around, I finally had to repack and move into a room with a working door at midnight.

During my stay, my keys deactivated twice and had to be reset by the front desk. Their wireless internet connection is also spotty and unreliable so it was almost impossible for me to even leave this review.

Do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank ETaubel

I am very sorry and displeased to read about the experience that you had at the Crossings Inn and Suites by GrandStay. Since your stay we are under new management and have rebranded to the Country Inn River Falls. We are always striving to provide our guests with exceptional customer service and I am sorry you did not experience that when you stayed.

I would like to personally invite you back to the Country Inn River Falls next time you are in the area to experience the excellent service that we strive for. We have also added some new features to the hotel including a new and improved Gourmet Hot Breakfast, Upgraded Wireless Internet Service, and are in the process of renovating our rooms.

I once again want to apologize for your experience and hope that you will try us again next time you are in RIver Falls.

Bryan - General Manager

Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#8 of 8 in Hudson
Hampton Inn & Suites Hudson

Been to Country Inn River Falls? Share your experiences!