Best Western Plus Campus Inn
Country Inn River Falls(River Falls)(Great Value!)
$80
$78
Econo Lodge River Falls(River Falls)(Great Value!)
$109
Comfort Suites Hudson(Hudson)(Great Value!)
$100
Fairfield Inn
$95
Quality Inn(Hudson)
$94
All reviewsunderground parkinganytime fitnessbelow groundwaffleswithin easy walking distancevery nice hotelbars and restaurantsfitness centerattached restaurantplace to staywould recommend this hotel to anyonebiscuits and gravycomfortable staycomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffdowntown arearooms are spacious
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed one night the staff was great the location was great. The bed was sagging in the middle I should have complained the rest of the property was well maintained I would stay again . No noise in our room even though there was a wedding .

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We came to river falls to be in the parade and had our dog with us.. We googled "pet friendly" hotels and this came up.. We were so glad to find it! It was a great location for the carnival and end of parade route so perfect for us! The kids loved the pool and the breakfast was fine for what we needed to start the day (waffles, yogurt, cereal juice etc) thank you so much for a great stay! The room was fine the only thing that was hard was parking as the carnival was going on and we think that non hotel guests were parking in the lot there shoukd maybe be signs or guests have parking permits to ensure parking when you come back to hotel..we had to park ar dairy queen for a while but we lucked out after waiting for a while and someone left. Would totally stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My stay was due to Yoga teacher Training that I was attending. My check-in was smooth. My room was very clean and comfortable, esp. the bed. I had a decent glass of wine at the hotel Rest./bar while I was waiting for my dinner to be ready to go. Staff there was nice too and food was of chain quality - nothing special.

Only draw back was it was UW-River Falls Graduation and hotel was packed. Hotel bar is a popular spot for students. While trying to sleep, I could tell when it was bar close because the hallways got pretty loud and I am a VERY light sleeper.

If I am ever traveling back to River Falls, I will be staying here again. It was the nicest and most convenient hotel if you are going to be in the downtown area.

Room Tip: Short walk to all of downtown. Grocery store across the street.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This has the bones of a very good hotel. The rooms are large, comfortable, and clean. The location is great. It could have been an outstanding stay, but they missed out on some small details.

1) Why the cheap towels? They were thin, rough, and small. A better towel would have left me with a good feeling.
2) The TV seemed a bit small relative to comparable hotels, and the channel selection was limited.
3) Breakfast was pretty meager, with just the usual carbs and not a very inviting seating area.
4) The hotel makes an obvious effort to be "green" but misses some very basic things like getting rid of the disposable cups.

So there is nothing major here and I will stay at this hotel again. My disappointment is not with it missing something basic, but not being as good as it easily could be.

It is also dog friendly with a reasonable fee.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The room was comfortable, despite the stain on the carpet when you first walk in. The bed was soft and comfy, as well. Plenty of room! The front desk staff are the friendliest I've met in a while! What a pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business